[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Anti tanking rules

Henry Muto

In light of what happened last year in a few of the BOND leagues I want to propose that every team must field a full lineup which includes having a player at every position in your lineup.  Last year we had teams playing without defenses or playing guys who were inactive or players who never sniffed the field.  I get wanting to lose to improve your draft stock but there is a right and a wrong way to do it and that is the wrong way to do it.  While you want to lose there are other teams that want you to at least put a team on the field because your score affects everyone's VP's not only the team you are playing but also the overall 0-2 VP's by score per week.

This is my proposal

You are not required to pull up any players off your DTS because they are good or you are without a starter that week.  You are not required to make any bids on players to fill your starting lineup.

If you only have 1 QB, 1 TE, 1 K or 1 DF on your active roster then you will not be allowed to trade them without getting 1 back in return.  You can't trade your DF and play an empty spot.  Same for all positions.

If you play an inactive player and you appear to be doing this on purpose a commish can go in and start an active player in place of the inactive player that has not yet kicked off.

I seen too much of this last year.

14 hours ago, Henry Muto said:

In light of what happened last year in a few of the BOND leagues I want to propose that every team must field a full lineup which includes having a player at every position in your lineup.  Last year we had teams playing without defenses or playing guys who were inactive or players who never sniffed the field.  I get wanting to lose to improve your draft stock but there is a right and a wrong way to do it and that is the wrong way to do it.  While you want to lose there are other teams that want you to at least put a team on the field because your score affects everyone's VP's not only the team you are playing but also the overall 0-2 VP's by score per week.

This is my proposal

You are not required to pull up any players off your DTS because they are good or you are without a starter that week.  You are not required to make any bids on players to fill your starting lineup.

If you only have 1 QB, 1 TE, 1 K or 1 DF on your active roster then you will not be allowed to trade them without getting 1 back in return.  You can't trade your DF and play an empty spot.  Same for all positions.

If you play an inactive player and you appear to be doing this on purpose a commish can go in and start an active player in place of the inactive player that has not yet kicked off.

I seen too much of this last year.

I can agree with this