[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Rosters and contracts due by Monday, Sept 5th 11:59 PM ET

Henry Muto

Feel free to post them ahead of time and you can edit them all you want until the deadline passes.  Most times I don't even look at them until after the deadline.  I will start at Midnight ET on Monday trying to process them all.  If you have a mistake I will post in your thread to fix it and you should try to fix it as soon as possible.  New this year I will try and do some ahead of time but you still can change them until the deadline.  If you do change them after I post I did yours please post below my post what you changed.

I have several of these leagues to get through so it be great if when you posted you did your best to make it easy on me.

The way to do that is by either only listing the guys you are giving new contracts to or by highlighting in bold or some other way the new contracts if you are going to post your entire team.  Also when you post your cuts I only care about guys your cutting with contracts you must post those but if you drop guys with no contracts you don't need to post them.  Just make sure you post all drops with contracts I will go through the site to double check everyones drops but that takes time so it be must appreciated if everyone pointed them out in case I miss something. 

Every team should create their own thread for their team to post their contracts

• Like 1