[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Jimmy G. On Waivers

1 minute ago, FinishTheDrill said:

Let's get you on the sideline there chirping in Jimmy's ears!  I like this. 

Jimmy has an average rep but he has never had an above average RB. Maybe my belief in CMC skewers my vision of Jimmy but I see an uptick in his abilities now.

Just now, gijoerock said:

Jimmy has an average rep but he has never had an above average RB. Maybe my belief in CMC skewers my vision of Jimmy but I see an uptick in his abilities now.

He's actually my QB1 (yeah, its been rough), so you are getting me all sorts of fired up here.  

Heading to Amazon for some merch...

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, FinishTheDrill said:

Screen Shot 2022-10-22 at 11.22.57 AM.png

2 minutes ago, FinishTheDrill said:

Screen Shot 2022-10-22 at 11.23.05 AM.png

1 minute ago, FinishTheDrill said:

Something for the den wall...

Screen Shot 2022-10-22 at 11.22.28 AM.png

Just now, FinishTheDrill said:

I am not sure why but my wife just said "get that print!".  She doesnt even like football.  Huh.

Screen Shot 2022-10-22 at 11.23.12 AM.png

Holy Crow!

It's Jimmy G's world and we're just living in it!

At least he's a fellow Italian. 🤣

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, Running With Daboll said:

What makes you think I'm not going to grab him? Currently he's on waivers, but he hasn't cleared yet, I have to wait until early next week.

Good luck brother. I think he's a great stash this week until Big Mac understands the playbook.

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, gijoerock said:

Dude is owned in 51% of yahoo leagues. I pray that number climbs to 85% once the Niners get rolling.

I might hold onto Geno, and cut Pitts or MGIII to get him. I'm thinking it over. I hope that nobody else in my league beats me to him, but I doubt it bc everyone else is pretty settled at QB except me.

1 minute ago, Running With Daboll said:

I might hold onto Geno, and cut Pitts or MGIII to get him. I'm thinking it over. I hope that nobody else in my league beats me to him, but I doubt it bc everyone else is pretty settled at QB except me.

I'm holding out on  Pitts and dropped MGIII a few weeks ago. Denver is heading in the wrong direction this year.

• Like 1

Just now, gijoerock said:

I'm holding out on  Pitts and dropped MGIII a few weeks ago. Denver is heading in the wrong direction this year.

He's the only remaining Bronco on my roster, after having dropped Russ last week.

I guess I'm holding bc I'm hoping for a trade, a real football trade, not a fantasy one.

I think he's still a decent RB, and if he finds the right landing spot, he could be valuable. 

I just can't get any grip on Hackett at all, aside from the fact that he sucks. I'm not sure what MGIII's future in Denver holds. 

• Like 1