[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Start/sit. In finals

jumpgo692003

Have 2 rb, 2 wr, 1 te, flex position. Have Chubb, Aaron Jones, Cam Akers, AJ Brown, Tyler Lockett, Chris Godwin, DJ Moore options to play at wr/rb/flex

Was considering going Chubb, Jones with Akers at flex (due to his recent touches going up and being effective …with DJ Moore (good matchup) and AJ Brown at WR.

Still, hard to sit Lockett who has been steady all year minus the injury and Godwin who has been Tommy Terrifics favorite target the last 8 weeks or so.

How would you play it? This is a partial PPR league.

QB I plan to play Hurts although I have his backup and Tom Brady JIC.
TE I have Kittle and plan to ride him out. He has been hot as of late and his matchup seems solid.
Defense is Philly. Not amazing but pretty steady each week.
Kicker is Gano…mostly solid.

The problem with drafting well, it seems, is sometimes you debate yourself on who to play. I try to just trust the guys who got me here but the problem is those guys are coming off injury and/or the guys I havent played are starting to get hot with some back to back solid outings.