[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

LLD - Note to the league

Henry Muto

On Sunday's I am super busy I have over 50 lineups to check over with inactives and breaking news coming out on Sunday.  I will do my best to get to your contracts if you have players pending but it is best if you get those in on Saturday night I will check late Saturday each league each before I go to bed to do any contracts and put the players on the team.

If you wait until Sunday to do the contract and you plan on starting that player all you have to do it post that you are starting the player either on the page where you are posting the contract or on a new post but you must post you are starting them before their kick off time and either leave a black spot in your lineup or post who you are starting them over that is in your lineup.  That is the only way it will be a valid start. I can still put them in your lineup after they kickoff but only if you have followed those rules to post before the kickoff and left a blank spot in the lineup or say who you are replacing in the lineup.

If you are promoting a guy on Sunday from DTS to start you can do that yourself and you can put them in your lineup yourself you just must post how many years you are putting on them in the roster move page when you bring them up.

If you have any questions leave them here.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2