[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Week 12 Lineup Dilemma! Help!

The Blitzkrieg

Hi Everyone. I absolutely need to win this week to keep hopes alive of making the playoffs. Here is where I'm at with my roster.

Active
QB - Matthew Stafford
RB - Christian McCaffrey, Rachaad White
WR - Brandin Cooks, Mike Evans
TE - TJ Hockenson
Flex - DK Metcalf
K - Jason Myers
DF - Chiefs

Bench
QB - Kyler Murray
RB - Rhamondre Stevenson
WR - Cooper Kupp
TE - Jonnu Smith
DF - Bills

1. My first concern, due to early Thanksgiving games, is Metcalf at Flex. With his supposed toe issue, Geno Smith's elbow, and playing the 49ers, is it even worth the risk? Do I bench him in favor of Rhamondre Stevenson?

2. With Rachaad White having a couple steady weeks, is he ready for a 'let down' against the Colts? Do I bench Rachaad and put Rhamondre in his place, while leaving Metcalf at Flex?

3. I haven't heard anything positive on Cooper Kupp and his ankle other than 'questionable'. Is he even worth being in the conversation for Week 12 as a WR or Flex option?

4. Right now, I'm 50/50 between Stafford and Murray for QB. I would love to hear thoughts on why one is better than the other for this week.

5. Jason Myers has been great for me the last couple weeks at K. Does he cool off this week against the 49ers? I have Jake Elliot, Matt Ammendola, and Jake Moody available as Free Agents to pick up in his place.

If there are any other plays here, please let me know your thoughts. I appreciate all replies. Thank you for looking at this.