[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Logan Thomas or Juwan Johnson?

El Jefe 92

PPR league.  

I have to drop either Goedert or Likely to pick up a TE this week.  We are only allowed to roster 2 TEs and we do not have an IR spot.  So question 1 is, who do I drop???  

Question 2...Juwan Johnson vs the Lions or Logan Thomas vs the Dolphins?

I'm leaning Juwan Johnson because the WRs are so depleted with injury for the Saints.  He's essentially their #1 WR this week if Olave can't play. My worry is they just run the ball and use Kamara and Hill with the ground game.   

The Commanders will likely be playing from behind so will need to throw the ball more this week but, lately, it's been Samuel and Jahan that have received a boost.  

Thanks in advance!

3 minutes ago, pegos said:

I’ve got Kincaid and Goedert, just picked up Johnson with how unlikely it is Goedert plays

8 minutes ago, Chucklar said:

Sucks you have a limit, I think I’d drop Likely before Goedert…tough though. Then I think I agree on Juwon…good luck!

I think I agree with you both but have hesitations dropping Likely.  I think Goedert doesn't come back until next week.  When he comes back, it's the first week of the playoffs for me. I just worry that he's eased back in.  I mean, he does have a fractured arm so one good tackle on that or awkward block and he could be out of the game.  Just feel likely I'm safer with Likely because of Goederts injury risk and first time playing in a month.  

• Thanks 1

29 minutes ago, El Jefe 92 said:

I think I agree with you both but have hesitations dropping Likely.  I think Goedert doesn't come back until next week.  When he comes back, it's the first week of the playoffs for me. I just worry that he's eased back in.  I mean, he does have a fractured arm so one good tackle on that or awkward block and he could be out of the game.  Just feel likely I'm safer with Likely because of Goederts injury risk and first time playing in a month.  

Agreed, such a tough call!!! I wouldn’t blame you at all for keeping Likely instead, you bring up a great point…I have Goedert in a couple leagues and yah it’s tough…

• Like 1

1 hour ago, El Jefe 92 said:

Ertz just released, my guess is Ravens snag him. Likely may be irrelevant going forward 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, pegos said:

Ertz just released, my guess is Ravens snag him. Likely may be irrelevant going forward 

Entirely possible.  I'm hoping someone signs him by end of the day Saturday so I know what the hell to do.  I could see Ertz could go back to Philly or even Dallas.  Somewhere like KC/GB/Denver could make sense.  KC could use another pass catcher outside Kelce/Rice.  Denver doesn't look to be getting Dulcich back so maybe they'd be interested.  GB just lost Musgrave.  I think he'll find a new team quickly.  I think GB and Baltimore are the most likely options.