[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Have 1 open roster spot, which player do I pickup - Need Help!

JOG1151

I'm in a 12 team league, 1 PPR, standard scoring.  I've had the worst luck with WR's this season. 

I lost both Tank Dell and Christian Kirk last week, thats in addition to losing Kendrick Bourne earlier in the season, and Demario Douglas still in concussion protocol.  I have had Jefferson on IR since week 4, who I will be happy to start, but Cousins is no longer the QB, and who knows if Jefferson will still produce at high levels.

The WW is a wasteland, I managed to pick up Alec Pierce and Parker Washington for depth.  This week I am starting DJ Moore, Jefferson, and Shakir at wideout.  Kirk just went on IR the other day, so I have one open roster spot now, but the pickings are slim.  Need help in deciding which FA to pickup.

The rest of my roster is QB - Mahomes/Love.  RB - Montgomery/Kamara/Gibbs/E. Mitchell.  TE - Schultz/Jordan. D - Jax/Phil.  K - Aubrey

In your opinion do ANY of these WW Defenses have any value going forward, worth a roster spot?

Bengals
Seahawks
Raiders
Giants
Cardinals
Titans
Bears
Panthers
Commanders

Or should I pickup 1 of these WW leftovers?

Okonkwo - TE - Has been steady the last few weeks, possibly picking up steam

Conklin - TE - Has potential, but without Rogers, the QB situation sux

Reynolds, RB - Insurance if Montgomery or Gibbs goes down

Or if you have a  DEEP SLEEPER HIDDEN GEM, I am open for opinions. 

Pick one, appreciate all opinions