[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Dynasty trade help 1.03

Hello all, joined my first ever dynasty league last year. It is a 10 team full ppr league, not super flex. Ended up have a good year, 2nd in pts scored but ended up missing the playoffs. Due to that and the way the league decided to do the draft order I ended up with the 1.03 pick. 

my team is pretty strong at RB, it was my WR’s that let me down. I have Garrett Wilson, Puka Nacua, and Chris Godwin as my top guys. After that it’s Jerry Jeudy, Jameson Williams, and a few other guys to fill my bench. So with that #3 pick I figured I’d grab either Nabers or Odunze since Harrison will go #1 and one of these two will go next.

Long story short I have an offer on the table of DJ Moore for my 1.03 It seems likely Caleb Williams will be drafted by the Bears. I think passing wise that would be an upgrade over Fields and with Keenan Allen there that should help open things up for Moore. 

would you guys make that trade or stay put and take the Rookie. I’m considering this because I think my team is ready to win now and Moore can help more than a rookie. my other concern is Nabers or Odunze end up with the Jets and then two of my top WR’s are in the same team

Edited by Finn5033

It's just in your mindset then. You can expect a drop off from last year, but easily slots into your 2/3 WR. New offense, Allen added, it has risk.

If you can wait to see where the top 3 rookies go, I would. Godwin/Jeudy are palatable #3's this year at a minimum.

3 hours ago, gilthorp said:

It's just in your mindset then. You can expect a drop off from last year, but easily slots into your 2/3 WR. New offense, Allen added, it has risk.

If you can wait to see where the top 3 rookies go, I would. Godwin/Jeudy are palatable #3's this year at a minimum.

Thanks for the reply. Yeah I will certainly get one of the top 3 rookie receivers in the draft if I keep the pick. It’s just a matter of finding the balance between win now and look toward the future.