[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

WW

rhino

I'm wondering if there was a minor change in the way the "Start/Bench List" is created. Not necessarily the players rankings, etc, but the actual grid (specifically the "Player List by Position").

The reason I ask is that I do a straight copy of the Start/Bench List (along with other Huddle data) into a new WDIS spreadsheet, and there are formulas the parse thru the name to reformat it via a "lastname, firstname" format. I noticed the formulas no longer work when there is a "(Q)" or "(P)" etal following the name. This irregularity started with this week's Start/Bench List. And I noticed the formula does work when I replace your "space" between the lastname and "(" with a new "space" of my own.

I'm not asking you to revert back for this WDIS spreadsheet. I'm just curious if you changed your process. And if so, what?

That, of course, if you're willing to share a bit of your "process" secrets.

Thanks in advance!

I just do an internal cut and paste on the injury status indicators. Haven't many any changes to the actual space value. Some of them may have an HTML space inserted via the paste at times.