[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

GO AGGIES :)

theeohiostate

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Didnt Baylor beat OSU already this yr.   :D  :D  B)

Oh thats right, that was Northwestern

539130[/snapback]

NO IDIOT ...........BAYLOR BEAT A&M :D

The Baylor Bears played A&M MUCH tougher than THE sooners are :D

The same Baylor team that sqeaked out a win against Texas St- San Marcos B)

BOY............the LIL 12 SUX ASS

OU #2 ranked :yay::moon:

Edited by theeohiostate

are you saying they have a D?

:D  :D

Now, THAT is the dumbest thing you've EVER said B)

Go Aggies.......3 2nd half possessions , 3 un forced turnovers

No wonder Baylor beat 'em...........but........can O who? :D

539144[/snapback]

You are a F*ckin idiot. McNeal was hit on the INT, Ingram forced the fumble as he knocked the ball out of the WRs hands. kiss my di*ck

You are a F*ckin idiot.  McNeal was hit on the INT, Ingram forced the fumble as he knocked the ball out of the WRs hands.  kiss my di*ck

539164[/snapback]

Sarge...if he's on your ignore list, leave him there. You know as well as I do that OSWho that has no clue what he is talking about. He's just trying to tick you off and he accomplishing his goal. Just let him be. He will eventually realize that the only posts that are worth replying to are ones that have some worth. Since he has nothing of value to say, he will eventually just go away. It's hard for him to talk smack when his Buckeyes are worse than Baylor this year. So, all he has is to tick you off.

Like I said White for Heisman this yr.

What a game for the Senior QB

539204[/snapback]

Hmmmmmmmmm......i thought you said Peterson :D

FLIP FLOP FLIP FLOP :D

The nation will once again see the weakness of OU and White will be LUCKY to make an NFL roster........Leaders like Krenzel make teams. White hasn't faced a D in since LSU last year B)

LMMFAO, count em 22 posts by OS Who in this thread alone. He is a closet Sooner fan, I swear it. Noone would post 22 times about a team he didnt love as much as OS Who loves the Sooners. :D

By the Way, Scoreboard. OU is still undefeated and has beaten Texas, KSU, Okie St and A@M on the road. Impressive.

Peterson got his ho hum 100 yds to set an NCAA record for true freshman with 9 straight 100 yds games to start a career.

Jason White threw count em 5 TD passes in the Sooner Victory, and is well on his way to back to back Hesiman Trophys, only to pass the torch to Peterson the next 2 years to lead to a Sooner winning 4 straight Heisman Trophys.