[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

The REAL OSU

The REAL OSU looks like they have come to play.  Texas will probably come back and win it but, it sure is neat watching Okie State (aka THE REAL OSU) putting up a good fight.

539260[/snapback]

Greg Davis' offense had better turn the page on the playbook or they just might lose this game.

That guy needs to go. :D

The REAL OSU looks like they have come to play.  Texas will probably come back and win it but, it sure is neat watching Okie State (aka THE REAL OSU) putting up a good fight.

539260[/snapback]

Looks like another BIG BAD LIL 12 defensive showdown :D

these teams would let the BUCKS average 30-50 a game :DB)

NOW THAT'S FUNNY!!

Ohio State wouldnt be able to stop Cedric Benson .

539270[/snapback]

Not to mention, there is no passing game in the entire Lil 10. Of course, the total numbers are going to be lower if all the entire conference knows how to do is run the ball. :D

Not to mention, there is no passing game in the entire Lil 10.  Of course, the total numbers are going to be lower if all the entire conference knows how to do is run the ball. :D

539276[/snapback]

:D And ALL of the top RBs in the country play in the Big 12. How does that work?

Ohio State wouldnt be able to stop Cedric Benson .

539270[/snapback]

Of course they wouldn't....because he plays in the Big 12.......and we all bow down to the Big 12 :DB)

LSU bowed down to OU :D

OSU bowed down to KSU :D

GIMMIE A BREAK.............Recent History not only suggests, but proves the FACT that Big 12 is at best the 3rd strongest conference in football and some could argue maybe even the 4th.

AND ONCE AGAIN..............shall i say BOWL SEASON WILL AGIAN PROVE MY POINT..................as it did last year, when all the same people were talking all the same smack :D

The point is..............if the Big 12 goes 3 and 5 in the bowls this year, it will be a success B) That's an improvement for last years 2 and 6 :yay:

$ where your mouths are............$ where your mouths are............$ where your mouths are.............$ where your mouths are....NO SARGE(and the POSSE) those NUTS are free, "take your money back"....the man said

Edited by theeohiostate

Of course they wouldn't....because he plays in the Big 12.......and we all bow down to the Big 12  :D  B)

LSU bowed down to OU  :D

OSU bowed down to KSU  :D

GIMMIE A BREAK.............Recent History not only suggests, but proves the FACT that Big 12 is at best the 3rd strongest conference in football and some could argue maybe even the 4th.

AND ONCE AGAIN..............shall i say BOWL SEASON WILL AGIAN PROVE MY POINT..................as it did last year, when all the same people were talking all the same smack :D

The point is..............if the Big 12 goes 3 and 5 in the bowls this year, it will be a success B)      That's an improvement for last years 2 and 6 :yay:

$ where your mouths are............$ where your mouths are............$ where your mouths are.............$ where your mouths are....NO SARGE(and the POSSE) those NUTS are free, "take your money back"....the man said

539291[/snapback]

YOu already owe me 1K, pay me ass wipe. Also, thsi is this yr, loser. OSU Was also in a BCS game last yr, and this yr, may not even make a bowl game. Game Set Match, again. How many times can you kick a man when he is down. OSWho has to be close to the limit of beat downs in a day from the mighty Sooner Nation

YOu already owe me 1K,  pay me ass wipe.  Also, thsi is this yr, loser.  OSU Was also in a BCS game last yr, and this yr, may not even make a bowl game.  Game Set Match, again.  How many times can you kick a man when he is down.  OSWho has to be close to the limit of beat downs in a day from the mighty Sooner Nation

539395[/snapback]

Does this rebuttal make any sense other than to the author :D

:D

Getting so tired of IDIOTS on this board B)

you cant read, so it doesnt surprise me you dont understand.

Back to blocking your ass.  Ive schooled you enough for one day.

539673[/snapback]

Anytime , you'd like to compare resumes sgt. :D

I'll give you a bonus of 40 points on any IQ test, just for spelling your name correctly..........and still make you look STUPID. :D