[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Holtable Headache

NatiTime

I am plaining on statrting Javon Walker, Lelie and Burleson...however, the problem is i also have Holt on the bench.  I am asking what you all think if i should stay with what i have or should i throw in Holt anf for who?  Plus remember Holt goes up agianst the #4 pass D.

568185[/snapback]

Holt ALWAYS starts..... :D

I am plaining on statrting Javon Walker, Lelie and Burleson...however, the problem is i also have Holt on the bench.  I am asking what you all think if i should stay with what i have or should i throw in Holt anf for who?  Plus remember Holt goes up agianst the #4 pass D.

568185[/snapback]

I would start him over Lelie, especially if you get points per reception. I expect Denver to run the ball a ridiculous amount today, so I'm not sure Lelie will get toom many looks (though he will probably bust 1 or 2 catches of 25+ yards). STL will be passing like crazy, as BUF can stop the run with the best of them. BUF may have one of the better pass Ds for the season, but they're without Troy Vincent again - Brady and the Pats had no problem passing against them last week.