[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Todd Heap Update

Avernus

News: Ravens coach Brian Billick said Heap (ankle) needs around 70 days to recover from his ailment. He has had close to 60 days at this point, so the team might have to make a "drastic move" if he isn't close after another week. That could mean a trip to injured reserve and the end of his season. 

Analysis: Heap has missed most of the season due to the ailment, so it could be time for owners to cut their losses and utilize his roster spot on a player who is 100 percent. 

ut oh

I thought I'd be different and draft Heap this year in one of my leagues when he fell to me in a good spot.  His absence is probably responsible for about 2 of loses.  :D

570345[/snapback]

I also drafted him at a favorable spot....at least I have Witten too

Finally some good news:

Tight end Todd Heap's ankle is improving and he may be ready to play on Sunday against the Patriots. He practiced with the scout team on Wednesday, allowing him to test the ankle before joining the first team later in the week. Heap, who is listed as questionable on the Ravens' injury report, told the team's web site that if he makes it through this week of practice healthy, he could play against the Patriots.

Fanball newsbreakers

Finally some good news:

Fanball newsbreakers

574470[/snapback]

That's good news Cordo, and I could sure use some help at my musical chairs headache that is the TE position. I doubt it's wise to start him as a fantasy option this week against New England. Let's hope for next week!