[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Your most memorable victory

mr. b00m

I'd like to hear some memorable moments from people about their most amazing games they've had, some awesome comebacks, unexpecteds, maybe even some times that arent' so memorable.

My memorable moment is being down going into MNF by 60some points, with Testeverde/Witten/Akers/Eagles DF just recently, and those 4 total'd almost 90 points to beat the 1st place team and put me into 1st place and now i've clinched a playoff spot..

Bye! share share share your stories!

571133[/snapback]

2000 Fantasy Bowl im down big time in the early games. San Francisco plays late

Terrell Owens 20 catches 283 yards and a td for New Orleans and im still down going into the Monday night game. Warrick Dunn runs for 145 and 3 tds to win Fantasy Bowl XII for The New Orleans Termites.

Also that same season i was in dire straights going into one Monday night game and my opponent had Eddie George and needed 2 points to beat me and he took a zero.

Second year playing (about 5 years ago) and I have to work in round two of the playoffs. I’m in the lab and looking at the computer monitor update the scores. It’s a sea of yellow as the scores on both sides keep changing. I score double digits from every player and the guy I’m playing comes close to that. They were the two highest scoring games of the year and I won 191 to 187. This was my money league and I won high points and the SB. Haven’t won either since.