[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Staley out

The Answer

ESPN CONFIRMING STALEY WON'T PLAY...

.Written By Senior NFL Analyst Bob Harris | Posted Saturday December 18, 2004 @ 08:42 PT

ESPN's Sal Paolantonio, reporting live from Giants Stadium, just advised "NFL Countdown" viewers what we've suspected since late this week will indeed come to pass: Duce Staley won't play against the Giants this morning.

As noted in a previous update, Staley said his injury is about 80 percent healed and won't fully recover until after the season.

Jerome Bettis will start and handle a vast majority of the workload in Staley's absence

ESPN CONFIRMING STALEY WON'T PLAY...

.Written By Senior NFL Analyst Bob Harris | Posted Saturday December 18, 2004 @ 08:42 PT

ESPN's Sal Paolantonio, reporting live from Giants Stadium, just advised "NFL Countdown" viewers what we've suspected since late this week will indeed come to pass: Duce Staley won't play against the Giants this morning.

As noted in a previous update, Staley said his injury is about 80 percent healed and won't fully recover until after the season.

Jerome Bettis will start and handle a vast majority of the workload in Staley's absence

618590[/snapback]

Does the BUS Go off??

Bettis should do excellent ..in my opinion he is better than Staley anyways and should be the starter.

618645[/snapback]

I hope you are right, I am benching Larry Johnson and giving the Bus the nod. I like the weather and with Eli I think the steelers will get a short field often

I like Bettis this week but I could not play him over Larry Johnson.

618683[/snapback]

This may be the reason for you loss this week :D

Bettis over 120 yards and a score so far.........

Sure glad i started Bettis over Johnson 25 points for me and counting.