[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Droughns Starting

Balzac

I have fred taylor, bell, and Shaud Williams to choose between.  Normally, Fred would be the man but he appears to be a game time decision.  And I have to announce my entire lineup 1 hour before todays game!  I dont think I can chance Fred not playing.  That leaves me with Bell or Williams.  I am beyond screwed...

629404[/snapback]

You gotta go Bell in that situation, I think.

Well, I'm not off to a good start.  I had a choice between Michael Bennett and Tatum Bell.  I went with Bell.  Bennett of course reels off 159 yards and a TD Friday.  Let's see how Bell does.

630482[/snapback]

I started Bennett over Droughns :D:D

still an oops :D

631382[/snapback]

ehh...I can live with Bennett getting 35 points when Droughns netted 40...not that big of a deal...plus that's my bonus roster spot since I haven't had much production out of my #2 RB the past few weeks....especially with LT2 as my #1 and Manning at QB...

although I wish I had Droughns AND Bennett starting...but that would have been plain stupid