[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Fake fan noise

ElkGroveKnez

Does anyone else find the fake crowd noise inserted by FOX during their games irratating? It was so loud at times-the announcers were drowned out. I know they were in a dome yesterday -but its been like this for a while-they even add it showing the highlights. TURN DOWN THE VOLUME. Ok, I feel better now. :D:D

Does anyone else find the fake crowd noise inserted by FOX during their games irratating?  It was so loud at times-the announcers were drowned out.  I know they were in a dome yesterday -but its been like this for a while-they even add it showing the highlights. TURN DOWN THE VOLUME.  Ok, I feel better now. :D  :D

630706[/snapback]

Fox. B)

Figures.

It's better than CBS gameplan, kickoff, commercial, 1st down, 2nd down, timeout, commercial, fielgoal, commercial, kickoff commercial, injury timeout, commercial, penalty, commercial, 1st down, flag, commercial, commercial, commercial.

Last week I was waiting, waiting for the beginning of the 4:15 game, the 1:00pm game went long, I got anxious, but game over at 4:13pm... then the Oprahwads cbs puke fagot peices of sheet played 5min worth of commercials, and joined the friggin game after they were 2 min into the 1st quarter.

I hate cbs, I hate their announcers, I hate their families, I hate everthing about them. :D

Merry Christmas. :D

Does anyone else find the fake crowd noise inserted by FOX during their games irratating?  It was so loud at times-the announcers were drowned out.  I know they were in a dome yesterday -but its been like this for a while-they even add it showing the highlights. TURN DOWN THE VOLUME.  Ok, I feel better now. :D  :D

630706[/snapback]

It's really noticeable on HDTV when you flip from Fox to CBS. CBS has their sound mixed correctly, Fox announcers are nearly inaudible.

ESPN crew should try the inaudible thing....