[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Chargers Respect earned......?

Dont Rookie Me........

They blew a 15 point lead and have a losing record against playoff teams..... :D

I do not understand why they deserve respect as a superbowl contender for doing this :D . I will give Marty and the boys mad props for turning around a team that I thought would be woeful and challanging for the worst team in league, but as contenders, please put down the crack pipe and step away from the glue fumes.

The only thing that scares me is that in the playoffs of January 1995 I remember thinking the same thing when the superchargers came in and beat my boys to advance to the show. Deja Vu! Not this time.......I hope! B)

Well done on a good season Chargers now lets see if you have what it takes!

I'm haunted by Marty's poor record in the playoffs. :eek:

I hope THIS year is different with "Martyball" being a thing of the past! :D

Edited by Chargerz

I'm haunted by Marty's poor record in the playoffs. :eek:

I hope THIS year is different with "Martyball" being a thing of the past! :D

633145[/snapback]

You have a benefit we didn't have in those years when Marty was here in KC. An offense that can put up points.

A stud RB and a hot quarterback right now. Hopefully Marty has learned his lesson and doesn't crawl into his conservative shell.

You have a benefit we didn't have in those years when Marty was here in KC. An offense that can put up points.

A stud RB and a hot quarterback right now. Hopefully Marty has learned his lesson and doesn't crawl into his conservative shell.

633166[/snapback]

My thoughts on Cowher exactly! He keeps them so close with his run, run, pass routine when having a lead that teams always come back and make it a game. It may cost us in the playoffs!