[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Let's Talk About Mushin Muhammed

Hugh 0ne

I certainly wouldn't mind seeing the Giants pick up Muhammed, but I'd rather see them pick up a younger guy like Porter who could develop into a good longer term tandem with Eli. I think Seattle would be a better fit for Muhammed. There is no telling how could that offense could be with someone who could hold onto the ball. Muhammed has great hands.

I certainly wouldn't mind seeing the Giants pick up Muhammed, but I'd rather see them pick up a younger guy like Porter who could develop into a good longer term tandem with Eli.  I think Seattle would be a better fit for Muhammed.  There is no telling how could that offense could be with someone who could hold onto the ball.  Muhammed has great hands.

641662[/snapback]

Toomer and Hilliard going to be back next year?

They also have some young potential in Tyree and Carter, no?

Edited by Hugh 0ne

Maybe the Falcons too.

641638[/snapback]

You are dead on with this one, Canes. The sooner the Falcons realize that Peerless Price needs a major compliment in order for him to be a productive receiver, the better off they'll be.

Atlanta is a very nice fit for MM.

Toomer and Hilliard going to be back next year?

They also have some young potential in Tyree and Carter, no?

641694[/snapback]

To be honest, I am not sure of Toomer's and Hilliard's contract status. Hilliard is a great possesion receiver but is not a breakaway threat. His inability to stay healthy leaves some concern. Toomer is probably on the downside of his career as well. He's been a dependable receiver over the years, but never blew me away.

Tyree and Carter have the speed and Carter was making some nice catches downfield before he went down, but we haven't seen enough of either to know whether they could be long term solutions. Porter has proven he can be a big play guy. I'm not sure how he would get along with Coughlin though.

Anyway, I don't want to hijack this thread. Like I said, I wouldn't complain if the Giants brought in Muhammed, but I think he would fit in better in Seattle. Great point from 'canes and Gilthorp too. Atlanta could use a guy to be a #1 and let Price slide back to #2.

You are dead on with this one, Canes. The sooner the Falcons realize that Peerless Price needs a major compliment in order for him to be a productive receiver, the better off they'll be.

Atlanta is a very nice fit for MM.

641703[/snapback]

Yes Atlanta needs a receiver badly.