[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Compare #1 QBs

Bengal Mania

Who would you rather have guiding your NFL team? (I know there's other QBs you may rather have, I'm just comparing #1 picks).

Who would you rather have guiding your Dynasty (or keeper) FFL team? (This obviously includes more of what you think about the team around them.)

I won't pretend to be unbiased in this. I've hardly seen any of Manning2.

NFL:

But I'll take Palmer. Even through some adversity in his first year starting, the kid has shown poise. During the second half of the season, he should have been starting on many of your fantasy teams. That is pretty good progress.

Downside: Throws too many interceptions. (But hey, tell me Favre doesn't throw too many!). To me, that's inexperience (proper reads and/or not being smart enough to take sack), and is something he's already improved greatly at.

But I've also seen the guy make some pretty freakinly amazing throws. I think his poise (esp after he road out the tough stretch in Sep/Oct) has been tremendous.

FFL:

Palmer again. If the Bengals stay healthy, keep or adequately replace Rudi, maybe gain another OLineman, they will be a top tier offense. They already showed that this year.

While Little Manning may be a very good QB, I just don't see that firepower coming out of New York. (Again, I don't follow/watch the Giants all that much)

Edited by Bengal Mania