[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

SI Jinx

kryptonite

As I was reading in the "library" this morning, I noticed the cover of SI from last week, and on the upper right hand corner was a photo of Favre.....has the SI jinx hit again?

All I know is that after Minny scored right away, the cameras paned to Favre, and he had this look of, "this is gonna suck." One could tell right away that this was not going to be pretty.

Thoughts?

:D

The poor guy has watched the gradual demise of the Holmgren era Packers. He has watched the key players leave and has been losing steps himself in the process. The weak playoff runs would have ended this year if the NFC wasn't so weak itself. I know he would like to go out like Elway but I don't see it happening. Awesome competitor but I think he is about done...and looking at his face as the time went down the other day i think he knows it as well.

Edited by Blitztalk

Whatever you want to call it all I know is that is was not even a satisfactory showing for Brett's level of play. No one is like Brett wearing a hoody and a hat in a press room after Daunte has a suit and everything. You know a "Country Boy" when you see um. Still rooting for your Brett and I wish your wife good luck. :violin: