[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Calling out the UGLY one

Hitman

Sigline & Avatars on the line. Your Patsies will fold like Todd Pinkston on a crossing route. Not even the "genuis" can save you this time. It's over.

If the Colts win, you carry the sig & avatar of my choosing for 30 days thereafter.

If the Patsies win, I will carry the sig & avatar of your choosing for 30 days thereafter.

Belichump may have a nice record against the Colts, but I'm undefeated in sigline bets in my huddle career. What say ye? :D

He will chump out , don't bet him. Bet with the reputable Pats fans.

I am with you Hitman! I am not even a Colts fan but I would gladly make that same bet with the Ugly One. I think the Colts beat NE this week and Manning excercises those demons.

My proposal: since we can't have two siglines on one user. I will carry the sigline from you for 60 days. You will carry the sig from Hitman for 30 days, you will carry the sig from me for the following 30 days. (Since I would definitely not be able to come up with anything very good - I will open it up to all Huddlers to change the sig.)

i just posted a bet for UT to take my guess is he wont take it....

He wins there will be a poll and the vote will decide if i stay or leave the huddle forever

I win and there will be a poll and the vote will decide if UT leaves the huddle forever

He will chump out , don't bet him. Bet with the reputable Pats fans.

648461[/snapback]

I will give him a little time to see if he musters up an ounce of courage to take the bet, but if not ...this bet will be to any and ALL Pats fans that want in.

Edited by Hitman

I will make that bet with HUGH ONE only....Its personal with him. See winning that bet with Hugh is like winning the SB. Winning this bet is like winning a high school football game. Futhermore, if I make that bet with you Hugh One won't accept my challenge because you already challenge me on this. Hell I will even step up the bet. If Hugh accepts my bet then the loser never comes back again. NO MORE POSTS, nothing. Either I or Hugh would be dead to the huddle.

So Hugh dodge this bet like you done in the past. I see your yellow spine from here. Hugh tell them all that i'm a welcher. So make sure no one welchs the bet I say let the admins enforce this bet.

So instead of calling me a chicken s-hit....get Hugh one to accept the bet and the huddle has its challenge one again. Hugh this is the chance to get rid of me.....

Ugly :D Tuna

I will make that bet with HUGH ONE only....Its personal with him.  See winning that bet with Hugh is like winning the SB.  Winning this bet is like winning a high school football game.  Futhermore, if I make that bet with you Hugh One won't accept my challenge because you already challenge me on this.  Hell I will even step up the bet.  If Hugh accepts my bet then the loser never comes back again.  NO MORE POSTS, nothing.  Either I or Hugh would be dead to the huddle.

So Hugh dodge this bet like you done in the past.  I see your yellow spine from here.  Hugh tell them all that i'm a welcher.  So make sure no one welchs the bet I say let the admins enforce this bet.

So instead of calling me a chicken s-hit....get Hugh one to accept the bet and the huddle has its challenge one again.  Hugh this is the chance to get rid of me.....

Ugly :D Tuna

648478[/snapback]

You have absolutely no credibility around here. You do not honor your bets, and hugh hsa no obligation to even acknowledge you.