[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

BIG 12 Championship

Kansas State 2000

Oklahoma Sooners vs. Kansas State Wildcats

December 6th - Arrowhead Stadium

The two best teams rose to the top of the standings, now it's time to meet once again for the BIG game in Kansas City.

I bet Oklahoma will be favored by 15+ points. I'll be there hoping it's closer and for a automatic BCS bowl invite for Kansas State. brow

Anyone else going?

McSooner:

I hope it's not as cold as 2000.  19F at kickoff is a little too much for this warm-blodded Okie.

That was the coldest I've ever been at a game up until last night's KSU/MU game. It wasn't as cold last night it was just that I did not dress for it.

Plan on similar conditions this year for the BIG 12 championship game.

teamprimos:

what pussies!  big 10 playes in the cold all the time think oklohomo can stand the cold all year against the big 10?  thought not!

There was a single digit wind chill that night idiot.

BTW, Ohio State couldn't even win the little 10 championship this year, OSU would lose by 30+ to Oklahoma IF they would have gone undeated.

Kansas State 2000:

teamprimos:

what pussies!  big 10 playes in the cold all the time think oklohomo can stand the cold all year against the big 10?  thought not!

There was a single digit wind chill that night idiot.

BTW, Ohio State couldn't even win the little 10 championship this year, OSU would lose by 30+ to Oklahoma IF they would have gone undeated.

LMAO, Yep every game all yr long is in single digits isnt it dumbAthena. Im sure in Ohio the temp was 9 degrees in August and September.

Big 10 football maybe gets 2 weeks a yr of freezing temperatures at game time on avg. And this ass wipe claims this is an every week situation and his conference is a bunch of bad asses for playing in this temp every week . And Id venture to say its not much warmer in Colorado, Oklahoma, Nebraska,Iowa, Missouri or Kansas this time of yr than it is in Ohio, the same Iowa, Wisconsin,Michigan or where ever else the Big 10 plays in November

Team Primos is by far the biggest Rosie O'Donnell on this site and an even bigger moron. How bout them Luckeyes dumbAthena. They really looked good yesterday didnt they. Whats that 2 loses now to OUs 0. LMAO, keep um coming dumbf*ck, each post you sound even more stupid than the last.

Sgt. Ryan:

Id venture to say its not much warmer in Colorado, Oklahoma, Nebraska,Iowa, Missouri or Kansas this time of yr than it is in Ohio, the same Iowa, Wisconsin,Michigan

So the weather is basically the same in a 10-state region, from Ohio to Colorado, and Wisconsin to Oklahoma. Well that certainly raises the stupidity bar to an all-time high.

Ryan you need to give yourself more credit man... you're right up there for "biggest Rosie O'Donnell", and you've got the moron title clinched.