[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Official SMACKBOWL 6th Place Prize

keggerz

Wally is the proud new owner of this!

Who knows maybe the "HUDDLETUBESOCKS" spouted off a bit to soon about getting his respect and he also probably isnt going to be happy when he finds out there are "Little" Huddle Tube Socks running around that he may have to pay child support for!

This of course is a must see for all!

A few of the pics of the close ups arent the best but you shouldnt have any problem seeing the prize!!

again CONGRATS to WALLY! Your Prize is on its way!

:D Cuddle Up Well ! ummmm I mean Well Huddle Up!! :D

I have added a SPECIAL HUDDLE ORDER PAGE to give huddlers a discount...unfortunately the level of yahoo service i have doesnt give me the abiltiy to redeem coupons or promos...so i created a special order page....it will take a bit more effort on both of our parts but i dont think that will be much of a problem...

I created Generic Items ie: Huddle "BEARS" with a price of $14 if you wanted to order the COW from my site $20 you would place an order for the Huddle "BEARS" at $14 and then you would have to email exactly what items you wanted...you will need to include your name so i can match it to the order!! If you want multiple items or bears you must include all the specifics of what you want in the email and place the order using the generic huddle items on this page:

http://williamsburgbearfactory.com/thehuddle.html

BOOKMARK IT cause its the only way you will be able to get a discount...thanks again for everyones support! 

dmd feel free to delete this if it is inappropriate

Edited by DMD

I have added a SPECIAL HUDDLE ORDER PAGE to give huddlers a discount...unfortunately the level of yahoo service i have doesnt give me the abiltiy to redeem coupons or promos...so i created a special order page....it will take a bit more effort on both of our parts but i dont think that will be much of a problem...

I created Generic Items ie: Huddle "BEARS" with a price of $14 if you wanted to order the COW from my site $20 you would place an order for the Huddle "BEARS" at $14 and then you would have to email exactly what items you wanted...you will need to include your name so i can match it to the order!! If you want multiple items or bears you must include all the specifics of what you want in the email and place the order using the generic huddle items on this page:

http://williamsburgbearfactory.com/thehuddle.html

BOOKMARK IT cause its the only way you will be able to get a discount...thanks again for everyones support!

dmd feel free to delete this if it is inappropriate

Just got Wally Jr in the mail.  He's adorable, but my dog's trying to eat him.

Thanks Kegz.

709247[/snapback]

NP and glad you like it and glad your dog likes it too...now heres to your dog eating him and you liking him so much you order another :D