[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Tiger is BACK

Squeegiebo

great match, Phil sure didn't do much today. He had his chances and didn't cash in, thought that chip on 18 was going DOWN!!

I really only WATCH if Tiger is playing, or if there is nothing else on.

A major this year will go a long way to his "comeback"

722978[/snapback]

I'm hoping for at least one.

Phil declined an interview afterwards. Phil never declines interviews. Tiger owns him. And with Vijay putting like ass, I like Tiger's chances. Although there is Ernie to worry about as well as these two.

Not a hugh Tiger fan, but drafted him #1 overall when a lot of people thought this was the year to break from that tradition. :D

great match, Phil sure didn't do much today. He had his chances and didn't cash in, thought that chip on 18 was going DOWN!!

I really only WATCH if Tiger is playing, or if there is nothing else on.

722978[/snapback]

Yeah Tiger is the only thing that keeps my interest in golf. He is fun to watch, a 380 something drive on the green on a par 4 yesterday :D . He is something else when he's on!

what kind of league is it where you have both eldrick & the breasted one ? :D

they're pretty much 1-2 in every draft I've seen. And please don't even tell me it's a keeper league. :D

723131[/snapback]

I think it is one of those leagues in which everyone can play anyone in any given week, but you can only use each player a certain number of times.

I was riveted to the Tiger-Lefty matchup today. That was some GREAT golf!!! When Tiger hit the three wood onto the green on the back nine and sank the putt for an eagle I thought Mickelson was through. Mickelson hung in there, though, and kept it close all the way to the eighteenth hole. I loved it!!! :D

I was riveted to the Tiger-Lefty matchup today. That was some GREAT golf!!! When Tiger hit the three wood onto the green on the back nine and sank the putt for an eagle I thought Mickelson was through. Mickelson hung in there, though, and kept it close all the way to the eighteenth hole. I loved it!!!  :D

723138[/snapback]

Yeah - it did kinda feel like watching a major or something. :D

I thought that eagle was the end of Phil too. I was very surprised when he birdied the next two holes.