[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Vikings RBBC Update!

Shotgun Messiahs

This is the most realistic post so far in this thread.  The problem (on offense...we won't get into not being able to tcakle)  w/ the Vikings is not RBBC, but the play-calling and coaching of the offense.  Any one of the three, when healthy, are starting-caliber RBs in the NFL.  All were productive when used correctly...although I do lean towards Moore, as seems to be the consensus.  Wiggins at TE was a good weapon when Kleinsasser went down, but the balls seemed to focus too much on him at times.  Moss was under-used, even as a decoy when healthy (yeah, under-used.  The best offensive weapon in the NFL should be targeted more than Moss was last year...see TO).  They went for the long-ball when Moss was out too often on 2nd-and-shorts, putting them at a disadvantage on 3rd downs way too much.  A team w/ Bennett or O.Smith in the backfield should've taken more advantage of the screen pass on 2nd and 3rd downs.

As for the draft Cap'n...if Edwards and M.Williams are gone at 1.7 (or 1.8...LMFAO@Swiss), they should take Alex Barron and help protect CPep and their RBs.

JMO

750174[/snapback]

I'm leary at taking an O lineman that high. McKinnie hasn't exactly been the force he was supposed to be when drafted a couple years back. I'm hoping the pick is Williams or Edwards or Derrick Johnson or Benson. I think Cadillac and Brown will be gone. Now watch Tice grab his Maryland guy Merriman at #7! :D:D

wolfden - any chance you'll complete your thesis you're working on so i can go to bed?  :D  :D

750175[/snapback]

You used to be one of my few western buddies I could count on this late...now you're going to bed at 11? Welcome to fatherhood!!! :D

You used to be one of my few western buddies I could count on this late...now you're going to bed at 11?  Welcome to fatherhood!!!  :D

750182[/snapback]

Well, as soon as i wake the kid up to feed her. Trying to get her to sleep through the night. Good times! :D

Good night!