[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Dwyane Wade = Brett Favre

Swashbucklers

Just listening to the announcers of game 7 last night made me think of Madden's apparent man-love for Favre. They were practically licking the sweat off of his nuts. I could not believe the hype they were giving him about playing through his injury! The Bernard King comparisons were off the wall and terrible. Now I suppose that the Pistons won't get any credit for being the best team in the East, only being the best team without a healthy Dwyane Wade! Where ws he against the Pistons in the regular season and game 1 of the playoffs?

If I heard right. The word was during the game that Wade did not take a pain shot for fear he would injure himself further. All the news(internet sights) claim he did take a shot.

I think he took something at halftime and it sure fired him up for the third quarter. Whatever it was, lucky for Detroit it wore off in the 4th.

If I heard right. The word was during the game that Wade did not take a pain shot for fear he would injure himself further. All the news(internet sights) claim he did take a shot.

I think he took something at halftime and it sure fired him up for the third quarter. Whatever it was, lucky for Detroit it wore off in the 4th.

833706[/snapback]

Yeah, he got himself a shot... with some morphine in there... Uh, I was on morphine after a car accident, and let me tell you... the last thing I would be able to do was run around and hoop it up. :D I was out like a light.

QUOTE(moneymakers @ 6/7/05 08:38am)

Is that the same "internets" that GW uses? The first half is when they said he didn'ty take a shot. If he took one at halftime it wasn't a lie.

He may have just taken a small shot to take the edge off. The deal with morphine is you feel the pain but don't care.