[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Mock 2 is up

DMD

Muck, I see your point, but its flawed. Keyshwan doesn't get over 100 yards or score touchdowns, and nobody in their right mind would play Morton on Sunday!  :D

You could just as easily argue the other side that it makes the likes of Moss, Holt, and Chad Johnson even more valuable since they are likely to get long scores.  I think it creates more seperation in the final rankings too.  The 1st WR in total points scores about 40% more over the last 4 years in our system than the the 13th best.

858896[/snapback]

Very well stated Doggy.......I'd like to add that "THIS" nfl produces more and more "flukey" plays than ever before, extra points for longer touchdowns notwithstanding. Plus, more and more "solid" players from the year before virtually disappear from year to year. It's getting harder and harder to pick a good squad after the first 2 or 3 rounds. Everybody is in the same boat no matter the scoring system. Luck rules the day on most occassions.

The scoring system has nothing to do with whether a league is "GOOD" or not...

The scoring system has nothing to do with whether a league is "GOOD" or not...

859427[/snapback]

"Good" is a relative term. There are things that reduce the competitiveness of a league ... the one I hate the most is 'team QB'. It allows lazy owners to excel and penalizes those that work hard.