[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

can't wait for football season

PantherRage

Well...spare him guys as I'm gonna coach him through. Why? Why are we gonna make it Rage...possibly the best off-seaon we've ever had?? The secondary is way deep now with the addition of Lucas and Brashier(sp). Man just kick it OFF!!! pre-season will be welcome.

listen dave, I wanted to make a statement without having to explain "why" . I will follow it up in due time with what I see progressing on the field this season and yes we did have a good off season and yes we are deeper now than ever before in the preseason of any year but the ball has yet to be kicked off but I do have high expectations for this year's team. I hate that we lost Muhammed but I do expect Colbert to step up and I know Steve Smith will show up. Like I said, I can't wait- I don't give a crap about baseball and I'm ready to play the real gladiator sport. Life is FOOTBALL.

listen dave, I wanted to make a statement without having to explain "why" . I will follow it up in due time with what I see progressing on the field this season and yes we did have a good off season and yes we are deeper now than ever before in the preseason of any year but the ball has yet to be kicked off but I do have high expectations for this year's team.  I hate that we lost Muhammed but I do expect Colbert to step up and I know Steve Smith will show up.  Like I said, I can't wait- I don't give a crap about baseball and I'm ready to play the real gladiator sport.  Life is FOOTBALL.

900197[/snapback]

Well said Mi Compadre, and I also look forward to the coming year, as it looks like we should sign Shelton very soon-maybe when we wake up tommorrow he will be in the Pride. This season should be very fun FF wise and Homer wise!!!! Panther Pride!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

Get a room you two!  :D

900350[/snapback]

Haha! Very, very true.

That said, I can never sleep on the NFC South. Some team always has a breakout year. As much as I want to say the Panthers will run away with the division, you can't really count the others out.