[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

KC RB situation in 2006

vansmack32

anyone have an enlightened idea as to what will happen next year?

we know it'll be some form of RBBC this year

i'm REALLY hoping for a smooth transition to LJ full-time next year

i'm in a dynasty league where i have Holmes and Johnson. Johnson is what we consider a "protected rookie." Once I activate him, he goes into my regular player pool and counts against the six keepers i can carry.

As long as Larry Johnson can keep his mouth shut and not POff Vermeil and King Carl Peterson, President and GM of the Chiefs, Larry likely will either be the starter next season or will get the bulk of the load.

Myself, I have been telling others here around KC, that Priest will retire after this season.

I however, did hear that Priest says that he wants to play 2 more seasons. I just don't see it happening.

The Chiefs are likely to lose Willie Roaf (If they haven't already, due to injury) to retirement, Will Shields almost didn't come back this year. Vermeil could be out. T. Green may have 1 or 2 at most left. If Priest plays again next year, Larry Johnson will not be happy unless he is getting at least 50 % of the carries.

I look for Priest to announce his retirement either right after the season concludes, or just before the NFL draft. If he has another injury, then retirement could be coming here in a few months.

As long as Larry Johnson can keep his mouth shut and not POff Vermeil and King Carl Peterson, President and GM of the Chiefs, Larry likely will either be the starter next season or will get the bulk of the load.  

Myself, I have been telling others here around KC, that Priest will retire after this season.  

I however, did hear that Priest says that he wants to play 2 more seasons.  I just don't see it happening.  

The Chiefs are likely to lose Willie Roaf (If they haven't already, due to injury) to retirement, Will Shields almost didn't come back this year.   Vermeil could be out.  T. Green may have 1 or 2 at most left.    If Priest plays again next year, Larry Johnson will not be happy unless he is getting at least 50 % of the carries.  

I look for Priest to announce his retirement either right after the season concludes, or just before the NFL draft.     If he has another injury, then retirement could be coming here in a few months.

987296[/snapback]

This pretty much covers what everyone here in KC thinks.

Edited by Hat Trick