[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

calling all Hawks homers

Down Goes Frazia

yeah, yeah big game tommorrow  :D ..... so what.  :D

more important stuff than that to yap about...... like forming a new for 2006 Seattle ONLY dynasty league. :D

we've been tossing it around the past couple days...... might as well get it on the board while everyone is active. :D

I'd very much be interested in starting a league.  Let's get some people to chime in here to see how much interest there is. I'd be willing to offer to commish the thing... piece of cake..... I already do 2 others and have down a fairly good system.

I'm assuming everyone is talk'in IDP here...... that's the only kind of dynasty league I'd want to do. :D

Here's the official list.... I'd really like to get it to 16 teams. i'll edit as needed.

1.) - Fraz

2.) - Hugh B. Tool

3.) - Godtomsatan

4.) - Proninja

5.) - Bushwacked ??

6.) - Bonehand

7.) - Devilwoman

8.) - DO Jaded

9.) - NoSupe4You

10. - Digitaldan21 ??

11.) - Seahawks21

12.) - Swampnuts ??

1264788[/snapback]

Can we get this up to 16? I'll do some commish work.....PMs to be sent soon

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1.) - Fraz

2.) - Hugh B. Tool

3.) - Godtomsatan

4.) - Proninja

5.) - Bushwacked ??

6.) - Bonehand

7.) - Devilwoman

8.) - DO Jaded

9.) - NoSupe4You

10. - Digitaldan21 ??

11.) - Seahawks21

12.) - Swampnuts ??

skylive, Jedi, VQ2, DD21, drbob, heehawks, evil_gop_liars, SeattleLawDawg, thecerwin....

Any other local-ish types I'm missing that could potentially be interested?

It looks like the thread stops with Franzia ( :D ) putting a kibosh on the 35-40 live draft thing.

I'm more interested in setting things up, rather than draft format. Live drafts are great and all, but the logistics are probably too difficult to deal with (unless we start planning ASAP).

Any takers still?

Live drafts are great and all, but the logistics are probably too difficult to deal with (unless we start planning ASAP).

1448881[/snapback]

Agreed. Still interested for a non live draft (even though it actually looks like I'll be a WA resident soon) as the live thing may just be too tough.

To update all y'all, after sending out PMs and getting some responses, this is definitely not going to happen this season.

I'll revisit in February or so and guage where we're all at then.