[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

The Steelers are deserving champs

steeler

Getting warmer. Tough for a team to overcome two opponents in one game.

1307877[/snapback]

I've honestly never seen such :D in my life..... was it a 1 point win, or an 11 point win ?

It's hard to hold the rag, because I've got rings on all 5 of my fingers.....

1307876[/snapback]

LOL Good one. Find a way to hold that rag though cause you'll also need it to keep that 5th ring as shiny as the previous 4.

LOL Good one. Find a way to hold that rag though cause you'll also need it to keep that 5th ring as shiny as the previous 4.

1307879[/snapback]

We're starting on the other hand next year....

I've honestly never seen such :D in my life..... was it a 1 point win, or an 11 point win ?

1307878[/snapback]

Nobody is crying. Just pointing out that bad calls and no-calls impacted 3 touchdown plays and another inside the 5.

Why am I comunicating with a drunk person? Good night. Congrats. Keep the rag handy for the tarnished ring, but congrats.

1307894[/snapback]

Tarnished ? All 5 are shining bright. How are the 0 rings that you have shining ? :D

I realize that the Steelers didn't play their best game in the Super Bowl, but they deserve to be Super Bowl Champions without a doubt....

1307830[/snapback]

Sadly, I agree. Which just shows how watered-down the league has become.

Sadly, I agree.  Which just shows how watered-down the league has become.

1307916[/snapback]

I agree the NFC is watered down but they did dominate the #1, #2 and #3 seeds in the AFC. That was a great accomplishment. It's too bad the SB was a let down yet again.

I agree the NFC is watered down but they did dominate the #1, #2 and #3 seeds in the AFC. That was a great accomplishment. It's too bad the SB was a let down yet again.

1307978[/snapback]

Exactly, they played incredibly to get their, but it was a lackluster Super Bowl performance, and the playoff games will be what the Steelers fans remember (Colts game especially) when looking back on this season.

1307878[/snapback]

Lets see the refs took essentially 14 pts away from Seattle, and gave Pitt 4 more pts than they deserved. Id say that should have been a 24-17 loss, and thats with just half the on sided officiating gone in the game.

Lets see the refs took essentially 14 pts away from Seattle, and gave Pitt 4 more pts than they deserved.  Id say that should have been a 24-17 loss, and thats with just half the on sided officiating gone in the game.

1308211[/snapback]

:D

Lets see the refs took essentially 14 pts away from Seattle, and gave Pitt 4 more pts than they deserved.  Id say that should have been a 24-17 loss, and thats with just half the on sided officiating gone in the game.

1308211[/snapback]

Woulda, shoulda, coulda, didn't.