[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Mike Holmgren Quote

wildcat2334

With all due respect... Shanahan and Dungy got beat without questionable officiating... well... without questionable officiating against them.

1309890[/snapback]

Right, cause DEN always gets the calls in their house :D

No denying that, they made the plays they had to.  Though Randle-El's pass was set up, in part,  by the bogus low blocking call.

1310965[/snapback]

Oh, didn't realize you guys found something wrong with that play too.... you forgot about the hold on Parker's run..... You guys have taken a few calls that I have admitted were poor, and are now simply being ridiculous.... :D

Oh, didn't realize you guys found something wrong with that play too.... you forgot about the hold on Parker's run.....  You guys have taken a few calls that I have admitted were poor, and are now simply being ridiculous....  :D

1310983[/snapback]

Nothing wrong with that play. Steelers executed it very well (and the Seahawks choked on their coverage). I do remember hearing Madden the entire game talking about how we would see a gadget play from the Steelers. And every time he mentioned it, he also mentioned that the Steelers like to run those plays from around mid-field. No telling if the Steelers would have been at mid-field on their own, but they were there at that point because when Hasselbeck made his tackle on the 28 yard line, the officials saw fit to spot the ball 15 yards further down the field.

No telling if the Steelers would have been at mid-field on their own, but they were there at that point because when Hasselbeck made his tackle on the 28 yard line, the officials saw fit to spot the ball 15 yards further down the field.

1310996[/snapback]

.....and on and on and on and on.............. :D

You drunk again?  Going to be in here apologizing in 12 hours?

1311006[/snapback]

Nope, sober, but, you guys have taken legitimate complaints and are now just finding something to complain about on every play.

.....and on and on and on and on..............  :D

1310997[/snapback]

Menudo, with all due respect, if the tables were turned, I'm pretty sure you would have been doing the same or even worse. So deal with the fact that us Seahawk fans are justly pissed and are going to go on and on and on...for awhile.

Menudo, with all due respect, if the tables were turned, I'm pretty sure you would have been doing the same or even worse.  So deal with the fact that us Seahawk fans are justly pissed and are going to go on and on and on...for awhile.

1311023[/snapback]

O.k. Yes, I would have been pissed. I've said that many times. I'm not saying you can't still be upset, but now, it has gone from questioning a few missed calls, to questioning pretty much EVERY, SINGLE play, that is what is getting annoying. I"ll try my best to stay away from letting the comments get to me.

O.k.  Yes, I would have been pissed.  I've said that many times.  I'm not saying you can't still be upset, but now, it has gone from questioning a few missed calls, to questioning pretty much EVERY, SINGLE play, that is what is getting annoying.  I"ll try my best to stay away from letting the comments get to me.

1311033[/snapback]

Seattle made a lot of mistakes and still had a chance to win. It makes me sick to my stomach, because I truly believe the better team didn't win.

Seattle made a lot of mistakes and still had a chance to win.  It makes me sick to my stomach, because I truly believe the better team didn't win.

1311073[/snapback]

...and I believe that the Steelers would have won anyway, so this crap is just as frustrating to me as it is to you. I'm just sorry the game wasn't played better overall by both teams and the officials. When I think about this amazing Steeler run, I will be thinking more about the Bengals, Colts, and Broncos wins than the Super Bowl, and that does suck.

Edited by Menudo