[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Tiki's Dyansty Value?

jake_the_builder

Tiki has already made some noise about retiring when he's 33-34 so your take on him playing only a couple of more years is probably pretty accurate. However, I would expect that he will go out on top; he has an amazing workout regimen and stays in great shape. So I can see him being a top 5 back for the next couple of years, especially if Eli continues to grow. I can't telly you what to get, but the most value would be available from a team that is only one player away from from the championship this year or next, not a team in rebuilding mode.

Tiki has already made some noise about retiring when he's 33-34 so your take on him playing only a couple of more years is probably pretty accurate.

1434259[/snapback]

I remember reading somewhere he was thinking about retiring after this season, which is why the Giants were looking at some of the upcomming rookie RBs in the draft.

Tiki has already made some noise about retiring when he's 33-34 so your take on him playing only a couple of more years is probably pretty accurate. However, I would expect that he will go out on top; he has an amazing workout regimen and stays in great shape. So I can see him being a top 5 back for the next couple of years, especially if Eli continues to grow. I can't telly you what to get, but the most value would be available from a team that is only one player away from from the championship this year or next, not a team in rebuilding mode.

1434259[/snapback]

+1

I think he will stay as long as the window of opportunity is open for the Giants to make a Superbowl run. Two years tops, then whether he wants to stay or not I think the Giants try to get younger at the position. They may draft a RB this year, but I doubt he sees any signifigant time this year or next.

1434259[/snapback]

I agree. Tiki is a solid late first or second round FF draft pick. I had him last year, along with Alexander and these guys were amazing. I'd say he will be a top 5-10 FF RB next year.