[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Look out!

Crazysight

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good draft for the Patriots.

They will be World Champions once again this year.  Only proves Belichick and Brady are the best in the NFL.

1448760[/snapback]

:D  :D  :D

1448841[/snapback]

Hey I'm a Pats fan, but what did Brady have to do with the draft?

A MN homer that was happy to see Maroney go to a good team. You will like him, he is the kind of player that shared the backfield with Barber then shared with Russell last year. He is a legitimate stud Rb and in most situations would have complained but instead he shut his mouth and played great at the U of MN. He faced 9 man fronts and still racked up yards. He can run catch and block, Barber was probably a little more polished coming out of MN and going to Dallas but Maroney is BETTER. He will do whatever it takes in NE I am sure and so it seems was Bill and the brain trust in NE.

Funny Parcells drafted Barber last year from the U of MN and now his former asst/DC etc BB drafts Maroney in what some may have called a "reach" (I wouldn't). Do they talk? Are they even friends?