[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Back in the saddle

Ruffian

After a LONG hiatus, it's good to be back. Hope all of the huddlers have had a safe and and enjoyable summer (and that you didn't find yourself at an Arena League fantasy draft to ease the pain of waiting for the real McCoy). But I digress--business first.

How's LenDale White looking at camp? I've heard he's pushed into the #2 role but no confirmation. I'm curious about what he's been doing (Spain, if you're reading this, much obliged if you could give some insight).

Was at Steeler training camp (I looked for Menudo, but no luck that day) and was impressed by Nate Washington at WR. Steelers and WR depth--not two things you often hear in the same sentence, but may just be a reality.

It's good to be back. :D

Welcome brack!!!! :D

No info on the above.

Many thanks--work and the new addition to the family (a boy) kept me hopping for most of the spring (and sleeping when I wasn't hopping). I see many of the familiar names as I'm catching up--it's good tio know the more things change, the more they stay the same. How's it going?

I remember well when Ruffian broke her leg. A very sad day.

Clearly YOU aren't over it. I hope that the pain eases for you. :D

As it turns out, MY legs are pretty good, aside from the knee scope and torn ligaments in the ankle. My wife and I thank you for the sympathy though. High school football injuries for the knee and wrestling for the ankle. I bounced back and am doing well. :D

You must be really crushed over Barbaro.

Edited by Ruffian

Many thanks--work and the new addition to the family (a boy) kept me hopping for most of the spring (and sleeping when I wasn't hopping). I see many of the familiar names as I'm catching up--it's good tio know the more things change, the more they stay the same. How's it going?

Fan-f'n-tastic! The Mrs. retired this year and all is well. See my post about Alaska pics in the Tailgate.

Don't stay away so long next time! :D

Fan-f'n-tastic! The Mrs. retired this year and all is well. See my post about Alaska pics in the Tailgate.

Don't stay away so long next time! :D

Glad to hear all is well for you! The sleep is better now--he's pretty solid through the night, which means the wife and I are getting back to normal. I'm going to check the pics directly.

As I said, the more things change...LOL

How's camp in the city of brotherly love?

it's alright....we need a wideout and I would feel alot better if we got one...

we should have traded for Brandon Lloyd when he was available....WCO is his system...

it's alright....we need a wideout and I would feel alot better if we got one...

we should have traded for Brandon Lloyd when he was available....WCO is his system...

I like the kids you have too though. I was vacationing at the shore and was watching alot of news from Philly--looked like there was a quiet confidence in that camp. McNabb has been very good so far.

Lloyd would have been a great pick-up.

I like the kids you have too though. I was vacationing at the shore and was watching alot of news from Philly--looked like there was a quiet confidence in that camp. McNabb has been very good so far.

Lloyd would have been a great pick-up.

yeah...the rest of the team is fine....especially on OL and DL...

I am still confident...but WR is a major concern...

yeah...the rest of the team is fine....especially on OL and DL...

I am still confident...but WR is a major concern...

I really like Bruce Perry. I think that he's going to become a really big part of that offense. If he gives them that tough inside game, look out...

Thanks, Gil. I'm looking forward to it--glad the season is here...been prepping for my big money league the last couple of days and just enjoying the forum again. I see the occasional WDIS posts and I know it's that time again. :D