[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Huddle Radio!

Vicster

I see around here countless posts about how people hate certain members of the MNF crew each week. Well, why don't we do something about this so that we don't have to endure this for 16 more weeks.

Let's start up Huddle Radio. We'll setup a broadcast online, and have homer huddlers for each team be selected to commentate the game. Of course we'll need one neutral party to referee, I mean do play-by-play. Anyway, how great would it be to sit back and listen to Bronco Billy, Spain, Rovers, Menudo, Cliaz, and of course Panther Dave for all the Carolina games. They could use endless amounts of the huddlerism's like "hugh", "moran", and "momo fektard" (hope thats right!!).

Also, DMD could be like the guy they throw it to for updates and injury reports from this past weekend. As for a sideline reporter, well, maybe we could have girls jumping on trampolines like in the Manshow.

I figure by the end of the night (and the case of beer) they'll have thrown down several sigline bets and we'll be able to record and playback all the fun stuff for them for the entire week.

Anyway, just an idea to entertain myself with, now all the post padders can have fun at my expense...

I see around here countless posts about how people hate certain members of the MNF crew each week. Well, why don't we do something about this so that we don't have to endure this for 16 more weeks.

Let's start up Huddle Radio. We'll setup a broadcast online, and have homer huddlers for each team be selected to commentate the game. Of course we'll need one neutral party to referee, I mean do play-by-play. Anyway, how great would it be to sit back and listen to Bronco Billy, Spain, Rovers, Menudo, Cliaz, and of course Panther Dave for all the Carolina games. They could use endless amounts of the huddlerism's like "hugh", "moran", and "momo fektard" (hope thats right!!).

Also, DMD could be like the guy they throw it to for updates and injury reports from this past weekend. As for a sideline reporter, well, maybe we could have girls jumping on trampolines like in the Manshow.

I figure by the end of the night (and the case of beer) they'll have thrown down several sigline bets and we'll be able to record and playback all the fun stuff for them for the entire week.

Anyway, just an idea to entertain myself with, now all the post padders can have fun at my expense...

Not realistic, but, great creativity !!! :D

...and yes, that would be awesome. :D