[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Need a DEF w/ SEA on bye

rew70

I know it's not that exciting, but part of the game. Need a defense to sub for SEA in bye week. Who do I grab?

BUF - against Chicago

CLE -against CAR

DET or MIN -playing each other

STL or GB -playing each other

WAS or NYG -playing each other

NYJ -against Jacksonville

OAK or SF -playing each other.

Leaning towards WAS or NYG. Thoughts?

Thanks

I know it's not that exciting, but part of the game. Need a defense to sub for SEA in bye week. Who do I grab?

BUF - against Chicago

CLE -against CAR

DET or MIN -playing each other

STL or GB -playing each other

WAS or NYG -playing each other

NYJ -against Jacksonville

OAK or SF -playing each other.

Leaning towards WAS or NYG. Thoughts?

Thanks

:D it is part of the game.

of these I'd play STL and hope when Favre hangs one,and you know he will,it goes the other way for 6.

:D it is part of the game.

of these I'd play STL and hope when Favre hangs one,and you know he will,it goes the other way for 6.

That's a good point. Our scoring is pretty basic, and a TD would be a nice bonus.

Anyone else?

Edited by rew70

I have the same exact options in the same exact situation. You are a Raiders fan, don't you think the 49rs would be a good run this week?

I too am leaning towards SL with the 49rs right there because they are at home.

I have the same exact options in the same exact situation. You are a Raiders fan, don't you think the 49rs would be a good run this week?

I too am leaning towards SL with the 49rs right there because they are at home.

Well I thought about that too, but OAK started moving the ball with Jordan last week and after LJ trounced SF, I think Jordan will also find some room. I think that's going to be a high scoring game and I think that STL, BUF, WAS or NYG are better options this week than OAK or SF.

I think I will end up going with STL because Favre is hurting, he's a gambler and their running game is hurting too. It's very possible that STL could end up getting a TD against GB. NYG and WAS shoudl be a low scoring game, but you never know with those teams. And I love BUF, just not against CHI. The only upside I see there is the fact that BUF defense will be on the field a lot which will give them more opportunities to make some noise.