[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Washington vs. USC

godtomsatan

NO one is blaming the Pac-10 officials for anyone losing. The Pac-10 officials are responsible for the worst officiating in any conference. That is undisputable. So save the BS, Washington made a game out of USC, which was surprising after seeing UW get spanked by 17 vs OU. And it wasnt even that close, with a mop up TD late to make it that respectable.

NO one is blaming the Pac-10 officials for anyone losing. The Pac-10 officials are responsible for the worst officiating in any conference. That is undisputable. So save the BS, Washington made a game out of USC, which was surprising after seeing UW get spanked by 17 vs OU. And it wasnt even that close, with a mop up TD late to make it that respectable.

There you go again :D How old are you? Grow the F Up! :D

I'm proud of the way my Huskies :D played. Playing SC on the road and gave them all that they could handle. We weren't prepared and gave them a gift TD on their fake FG attempt in the first quarter and left 8 points on the board settling for field goals as we had 1st downs inside their 5 yard line, twice.

I won't blame the Pac-10 officials for our loss (unlike others do on these boards)

There you go again :lol: How old are you? Grow the F Up! :D

S T F U, You call us whiners when the whole country knows we beat Oregon, and I say scoreboard when your team gets beat by only 3 by USC, after we stomped a mudhole in their ass by 17. BTW, what are you proud of most, giving the game away when SC clearly overlooked this sad sack team, or was this a moral victory, but still just another loss by UW. :lol:

Who needs to grow the F Up. Id say you cant let it go. You quit running your mouth, and Ill quit shoving my boot up your ass.

Edited by Sgt. Ryan

S T F U, You call us whiners when the whole country knows we beat Oregon, and I say scoreboard when your team gets beat by only 3 by USC, after we stomped a mudhole in their ass by 17. BTW, what are you proud of most, giving the game away when SC clearly overlooked this sad sack team, or was this a moral victory, but still just another loss by UW. :clap:

Who needs to grow the F Up. Id say you cant let it go. You quit running your mouth, and Ill quit shoving my boot up your ass.

NO, I call YOU a Whiner. Nobody else. Here it is over 2 weeks after your loss to Oregon and your still :D! I don't understand? Are you going to ever put your kleenex down? There are bad calls in EVERY football game. The good teams still find a way to win and ALWAYS have other opportunities to win the game. When are you going to Man up, grow a sack and let it go. Your team lost! One of the many differences between you and I is I don't make excuses when my team loses. I could dissect the game vs. SC and come up with 4 or 5 excuses as to why we didn't win, Officials, poor special teams play, Illegal formation on the fake FG attempt, etc. but the bottom line is we lost. We didn't deserve to win. The game in Eugene was NO different. Let it go. And as far as our loss to the "SOFT" Sooners I will say what I said after the game .... The Sooners were the better team and deserved to win but I was surprised at how soft their defense was and the game was closer than the score indicated. I also commented that this "sad sack" of a team that you call the Huskies played as poorly in the 2nd half against the Booners as they have played all season and still competed against a team that in Pre-Season was picked to finish in the Top 5 :bash: in the nation.

BTW, what I am MOST proud of ..... is that I'm nothing like you. Don't forget that, AGAIN, it was you that responded to something I said that wasn't directed at you not the other way around like you suggested. Are you losing your mind too? :D

Edited by theprofessor

USC reminds me of Texas. Good enough to beat teams if those teams beat themselves. But against the top 5 teams, beaten easily. USC better lose before the end of the season, or the NC game is going to be a joke. Where have I heard that before. :D

I think USC could lose to Cal, ND or the Ducks - but hopefully not all 3. It helps that they all have to come here.

I think we deserve top 5, but not top 2 right now. But if we go undefeated, I'd expect the big game. If we have only 1 loss, I expect another BCS bid - the Rose would be just fine in a 'rebuilding year'.....

Edited by Coffeeman