[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

TO being TO

Big Score 1

Does anybody really think that Parcells and Bledsoe are intentionally ignoring TO if he gives them a better opportunity to win? That's crazy. TO is starting to look a lot like Moss when the ball isn't thrown perfectly to him, pouting, loafing, and throwing tantrums.

His ego is simply insurmountable. But he is great TV . . .

it just goes to show how a cancer can run free and destroy a team ...this man can go to any team and nothing will change.

I assume you're referring to Bledsoe.

The Patriots would have six rings if it weren't for Bledsoe. The guy is a cancer. A throat cancer. He brings choking everywhere he goes.

I assume you're referring to Bledsoe.

The Patriots would have six rings if it weren't for Bledsoe. The guy is a cancer. A throat cancer. He brings choking everywhere he goes.

They probably could've won SB 36 with him. That team was all about running the ball, defense, and special teams. But Drew took a huge dive after '02 and has never recovered.

They probably could've won SB 36 with him. That team was all about running the ball, defense, and special teams. But Drew took a huge dive after '02 and has never recovered.

I'm exaggerating about the 6 rings.

But, as a Jets fan, I was always very happy to see Bledsoe in a Patriots uniform. I used to feel about him like I feel about J.P. Losman now. Just sit back, relax, and let him lose the game.

There's a Huddle member named "Forever In Debt to Mo Lewis" who's a Pats fan. As a Jets fan, I used to love Mo Lewis - but now I hate the MFer because if it weren't for him laying a hit on Bledsoe and cracking a rib or two, I might still get to enjoy watching this clown throw INTS to my guys in green twice a year.

That quote from Eskin.....you have to consider the source.... Eskin himself is an egomaniac.... thinking that his radio show is the best thing for Philly sports.... he has always had issues with players from any sport who would not come on his radio show and when TO was in Philly he wouldnt do his show even when his producers begged TO to be on the show....

So consider your source of anyone who is a " Radio talk show guy"

I can't stand Eskin, but if I want to know what is going on with the Eagles he is the man. He may be an ass, but he info is usually top notch.

Perhaps if T.O. spent less time over-dosing on prescription pain killers and more time practicing with his QB, he would've seen more passes come his way.

I tend to agree with this. Let's see -- targetted 11 times! What the heck is wrong with that?! TO is targetted 11 times, and he wasn't hustling on every play?!

What the (bleep) was I brought here for?

1. Catch the balls that are thrown to you. Did any of the lesser-paid DAL WRs have 3 or more drops on Sunday?

2. Hustle every play, even if the ball isn't perfectly thrown to you.

3. Practice with your QB in the pre-season, so that the QB knows where you will be on each pattern.

Dallas deserves this crap, by bringing in the cancer. DAL made the bed, now sleep in it. TO deserves this crap, by his pre-season and early-season shananigans. TO made the bed, now sleep in it. What appropriate bedfellows!

Now, I have one question:

It's understood that Jones wanted TO, and Parcells didn't. What was the opinion of the WR coach? I'm wondering if he's getting Hazardous Pay.

-- targetted 11 times! What the heck is wrong with that?! TO is targetted 11 times...

Being "targetted" by Drew Bledsoe isn't like being targetted by other NFL quarterbacks.

Being "targetted" by Drew Bledsow simply means that Drew threw it to the defensive back that happended to be standing closest to you.

Being "targetted" by Drew Bledsoe isn't like being targetted by other NFL quarterbacks.

Being "targetted" by Drew Bledsow simply means that Drew threw it to the defensive back that happended to be standing closest to you.

And who was the QB when TO signed with the cowboys?

And who was the QB that was working out in pre-season when TO wasn't?

I'm not advocating that Bledsoe is a great NFL QB. But, I am advocating that TO has yet to pull his share of the load in DAL.

Some quote about a speck in your brother's eye and a plank in your own, comes to mind.

Edited by rhino