[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

GO BEARS!

rocknrobn26

Do you mean like the way Lovie bench the starting D in Minnesota for the last game of the year last year? :D

Look I love the job Lovie is doing and I trust he knows what he is doing, I'm just anxious to see if Benson is any good. Though I'm not a professsional or anything, but I thought a 41-0 lead would be a good time to see what Benson can do with little risk to the team or the lead. But what do I know. :D

Have you ever thought that maybe your coach believes like many others that when you are beating a team that bad your players are more prone to cheap shots by the opposing team taken out of frustration. You really couldn't ask Benson to go in there to prove how good he is and not expect some ticked off player possibly taking a cheap shot at him. I wouldn't!

Have you ever thought that maybe your coach believes like many others that when you are beating a team that bad your players are more prone to cheap shots by the opposing team taken out of frustration. You really couldn't ask Benson to go in there to prove how good he is and not expect some ticked off player possibly taking a cheap shot at him. I wouldn't!

All the more reason to protect Jones who has yet to play a full 16 game season for the Bears.

Blah, Blah, Blah...leave it to us Chicago fans to lady dog up a storm even when we're 7-0! Who gives a sh!t what Benson can and can't do. I agree that while winning 41-3 you could've taken a longer look at your precious, little first round pick, but those aren't my decisions. I have to ask why are we so curious as to what Benson can do??? Do we want to know that he can back up TJ if he gets hurt? Do we want to make sure that if TJ starts to stink up the joint Benson will be ready? Or are we concerned about "next year"...what will TJ or Benson's trade value be worth? Screw next year. I want a damn Championship!!! It's been 20 YEARS! I don't want to know what Benson is worth, because if you give a Chicago sport's team owner an inch they'll take a mile. They'll sit in their plush offices and devise ways to trade away talent..."Let's trade TJ now that we know Benson can do the job, ohh, ohh, let's also see if we can package him with Mush for a draft pick." If you're a Chicago fan and know the organization, you know this will happen, and we'll be back to the days of having a great defense and an offense that is "just missing something". Rex calls TJ the "emotional leader of the offense"...you can't put a number on that. Lovie calls him "the smartest player out there"...you don't bench that, especially for a cry baby-rookie hold out, no matter what the score is. So you can continue to rag up a storm about Benson, he's probably sitting on your roster somewhere too, or we can finaly began ranting about the only position in the Bear's organization that is non-existent and needs to be brought back to life...The Chicago Honeybears.

Yeah, you’re in the minority on this issue. You need to understand that they play football next year also. And you need to know what you have so you make the right decision for next year. I would agree with you only if this was the last year of football ever.

How can lovie know what Benson can do during a game if he does not get a chance? Seeing Benson in practice is not the same as seeing Benson during a game.

They were at home, they had a huge lead. That was the time to find out what you have.

:bash::D:clap::D