[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Pats sign S Rashad Baker

msaint

am i allowed to comment on what a splashy cleanser bill polian is?

start a new thread.

I'll agree with you too. The guy is a major-league a-hole. He is so condescending to the fans and media it is sickening. I sit right underneath his booth at Colts games, and he is prone to some hilarious temper tantrums. Screaming, throwing things. It can be quite humerous.

You take the good with the bad I guess. Belichick dresses like he just came out from a homeless shelter (what was up with the red hoodie Sunday night anyways?) and gives the worst press conferences I've EVER seen, but the man can coach.

Nobody questions Polian's drafting abilities.

edit: actually there was one guy questioning that here a couple weeks ago, can't remember who. When the facts started rolling in, he decided not to argue anymore though. . .

Edited by CaptainHook

Truth is, if he played for your team you'd love him. Oh, you'll deny it, but it's true.
Truth is, I really don't think that the Colts would sign a "dirty" player like him. Some teams tollerate players like him, other teams players like him just doesn't fit into the culture.

The other truth is that what Harrison does, many other players do too.
That doesn't make it right.

haha maybe rodney wouldnt be the best for your scheme...or maybe you wouldnt want him playing at least 8 games a year on the hard surface.....but to say he wouldnt fit into a certain teams "culture"...hahaha ridiculous...unless your teams "culture" is soft...wait yer a colts fan right?

watch it mo :D

2-0 vs. the Pats in New England the last two years. (never thought I'd say that)

watch it mo :D

2-0 vs. the Pats in New England the last two years. (never thought I'd say that)

well..i wouldnt put much stock in last years victory...that was one depleted/beat up patriots "club"...if you couldnt take that one...peyton might as well have retired....but you go this one no doubt....tough one to swallow for me....but im not real worried...more worried about rodneys health

well..i wouldnt put much stock in last years victory...that was one depleted/beat up patriots "club"...if you couldnt take that one...peyton might as well have retired....but you go this one no doubt....tough one to swallow for me....but im not real worried...more worried about rodneys health

You're more worried than you're letting on . . .

Edited by CaptainHook

BTW, you're still an illiterate. :D

ouch!! by the way.....retired at 41, managing my portfolio.....damn, I wish I could spell better for that tool English teacher Swerski. now clean my clubs good boy and theres a finski in it for ya!!! You and hook can go share a cold one on me. :D

ouch!! by the way.....retired at 41, managing my portfolio.....damn, I wish I could spell better for that tool English teacher Swerski. now clean my clubs good boy and theres a finski in it for ya!!! You and hook can go share a cold one on me. :D

You're 41??? LOL! Please tell me that you haven't reproduced. :D

You're the most immature, least intelligent 41-year-old I've ever known. Must be nice to have rich parents. :bash:

You're more worried than you're letting on . . .

The fact that Belichick has gone for it on fourth downs in the first halves of this AND last year's games speaks volumes about his confidence in their defense. He wasn't doing that back in the Super Bowl years.

You're 41??? LOL! Please tell me that you haven't reproduced. :D

You're the most immature, least intelligent 41-year-old I've ever known. Must be nice to have rich parents. :D

The fact that Belichick has gone for it on fourth downs in the first halves of this AND last year's games speaks volumes about his confidence in their defense. He wasn't doing that back in the Super Bowl years.

i think it speaks volumes about his confidence in his kickers....in fact...last year..he opted to punt on several occasions..instead of letting adam try 45-48 yarders

i think it speaks volumes about his confidence in his kickers....in fact...last year..he opted to punt on several occasions..instead of letting adam try 45-48 yarders

Why wouldn't he have confidence in Vinatieri to make a 45- or 48-yarder? If there's ANY kicker that a coach should have confidence in, it's Vinatieri.

But even on Sunday night, they had 4th and 3 on the IND 19 in the first quarter while down only 7-0. Belichick can't rely on his kicker to make a freaking 36-yarder at home??

But I do agree that Pats fans shouldn't be THAT worried about Sunday's game. NE is a better overall team than IND. Their game plan and execution were just awful.

Why wouldn't he have confidence in Vinatieri to make a 45- or 48-yarder? If there's ANY kicker that a coach should have confidence in, it's Vinatieri.

But even on Sunday night, they had 4th and 3 on the IND 19 in the first quarter while down only 7-0. Belichick can't rely on his kicker to make a freaking 36-yarder at home??

But I do agree that Pats fans shouldn't be THAT worried about Sunday's game. NE is a better overall team than IND. Their game plan and execution were just awful.

haha well bill...in case you didnt see adam kick sunday night...that might help explain some of it...there were alot of rumors last year around here that bill had lost some confidence in adam...adam had some back issues as well apparently....belichick just really seemed to rather play a field position game last year rather than let adam try deep kicks....but you might be right..alot of it last year might have been a lack of confidence in his defense(because we were horrible until we started to put the same people out there every week..late in the season)

and well...i cant really explain why we did go for it...on 4th and 3 from the 19...other than him having enough confidence in tom brady to make a play

Gostkowski hasn't exactly been very accurate . . . he missed a 36 yarder . . . badly

well they all count really..in fact our past regular season success against them allowed us to have an edge come playoff time....but seriously...a 7 point loss...with a chance to tie....after we played like that....im not that worried....upset...yes

You can talk all you want about New England missing Harrison, but the Colts were down two starting DT's, a strong safety, and lost their MLB in the second half. They missed two FG's, had a pick, and fumbled a kick-off. Still won by 7 on the road. . .

haha well bill...in case you didnt see adam kick sunday night...that might help explain some of it...there were alot of rumors last year around here that bill had lost some confidence in adam...adam had some back issues as well apparently....belichick just really seemed to rather play a field position game last year rather than let adam try deep kicks....but you might be right..alot of it last year might have been a lack of confidence in his defense(because we were horrible until we started to put the same people out there every week..late in the season)

and well...i cant really explain why we did go for it...on 4th and 3 from the 19...other than him having enough confidence in tom brady to make a play

:D please.

Those were Vinatieri's first two misses of the SEASON. And he is VASTLY superior to Vandy in kick-offs.

Oh, no doubt that Adam is past his prime and I'm sure that he's lost some leg strength. IIRC, he also had a pretty bad season in '03 and also missed a gimme in the first half of the SB that year. But even with the age and bad hammy, I'll take him over Vandershank in a second. :D

:D please.

Those were Vinatieri's first two misses of the SEASON. And he is VASTLY superior to Vandy in kick-offs.

yep..they were his first 2 misses of the season...on a cold night in new england...hey im not knocking the guy....but there was alot of speculation around here, about why hed let adam walk, and maybe some people were on to something

hey man..i didnt say anything about losing harrison being a excuse for the loss