[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Changes in Atlanta?

Randall

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Perfect example ... you are attempting to explain away your deficiency at making a pass to something that must be wrong with your intended WR.

You are so predictable in your Vick Under Roos.

Fixed it for ya. Now take your meds & have the nurse tuck you in.

Score, you REALLY gotta cease and desist with the ":D" - the overuse makes my head hurt.

I'd also suggest ignoring Grits because you two look like you're trying to get into the world grab-ass finals, but I doubt there's any headway to be made on that front.

Score, you REALLY gotta cease and desist with the ":D" - the overuse makes my head hurt.

I'd also suggest ignoring Grits because you two look like you're trying to get into the world grab-ass finals, but I doubt there's any headway to be made on that front.

The ":D" is really a homage Blitz. Seems to be his favorite smiley. If you notice, I don't use it much except when responding to his posts.

I agree on ignoring him (on Vick discussions anyway). He has provided me with some high quality comedy, but you can only laugh so hard, for so long, before you get a stitch in your side.

Edited by Big Score 1