[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Michigan is an underdog against USC

Puddy

That statement always annoys me. It often gets tossed around as a throw in comment when describing how impressive Texas' win was last year. In fact, I recall people even implying that if USC would have faced OSU in Glendale, the proximity to So Cal would have made that "nearly a home game". You all need to get over that.

a) I've got to guess that each team is allowed as many tickets as the other. If it came out that USC was issued more tix than Michigan, I'm sure it would make news.

:D Guessing Michigan won't have trouble finding enough people to use their alloted tix so it's not like people from LA are going to be able to buy them from Michigan fans.

c) The rest of the tix go to high rollers who aren't likely to make much noise regardless of affiliation.

d) Unless the weather is severe (either snowy or 100 on the field) then I can't see it having an effect. Does the fact that January in Michigan is cold and snowy mean that they'll have a problem playing when it's 70 degrees out?

If you think Michigan will roll, that's fine. But save us the fact that they have to overcome the fact that it's being played in Pasadena.

Is there a time change from Michigan to California

LMAO, you jump on my sack and follow me around like a lost puppy for 6 months, then want me to take bets where the Pac-10 is favored to win vs lesser competition from the Big 12. if Cal was playing Texas or OU you bet yoru ass Id take that bet. If Oregon St was playing Nebraska, or Texas, id be all over that as well. But those matchups are very unfavorable for the Big 12, and I aint betting just to bet. So go try an talk someone else into a sucker bet, and while you are at it. Go jump on someone else sack for a while. My nuts hurt carrying you around the past 6 months.

follwing your sack, yeah right................. talking college football, carrying me around?? :D ok, dude, whatever that even means. I could care less about the Big 12 like the rest of the country-

Yer an idiot, and I thought after all the sh1t talking you do, we could make some bets, see what's what, but you have every excuse in the book, and you won't even use the Vegas line. So, fine done done done with your mindless popping off when you don't have the sack to back it up -

follwing your sack, yeah right................. talking college football, carrying me around?? :D ok, dude, whatever that even means. I could care less about the Big 12 like the rest of the country-

Yer an idiot, and I thought after all the sh1t talking you do, we could make some bets, see what's what, but you have every excuse in the book, and you won't even use the Vegas line. So, fine done done done with your mindless popping off when you don't have the sack to back it up -

Im not going to make stupid bets. I dont bet on OU any longer, as I never bet with my heart. And yes you followed me around posting in most cases directly after I posted running your mouth. At least Im passionate about my team, and dont latch onto some other conference team to do my talking so to speak. Bottom line is there are 2 ways to get you off my sack. Block you, or ask you to get a life. Ive done the 2nd, dont force me to do the 1st.

Im not going to make stupid bets. I dont bet on OU any longer, as I never bet with my heart. And yes you followed me around posting in most cases directly after I posted running your mouth. At least Im passionate about my team, and dont latch onto some other conference team to do my talking so to speak. Bottom line is there are 2 ways to get you off my sack. Block you, or ask you to get a life. Ive done the 2nd, dont force me to do the 1st.

Done- ignoring your moronic posts from now on- just don't ever come at me talking sh1t about OU, or the Big 12, and not have the ba11s to back it up - you come off like a whiny girl with your excuses.

If you think I am on your sack, ur an effin complete moron.

l

Done- ignoring your moronic posts from now on- just don't ever come at me talking sh1t about OU, or the Big 12, and not have the ba11s to back it up - you come off like a whiny girl with your excuses.

l

You truley are a nut job, arent you. Im not preaching about how great Missouri or A@M is. So why on earth would I bet on either of them. I wouldnt, you idiot. And if Cal was playing Texas, or Oregon St was playing Nebraska, you wouldnt be bringing this up in the first place. You run your mouth about how great the pac-10 is, and how great Sc is, then they get beat twice by unranked teams without controversy. In fact in the UCLA game, the refs picked up 2 obvious flags on the last SC drive practically giving the game to Sc, if they could just move the ball on UCLA. But unfortunately they couldnt, and Sc dropped like a stone, and you dont like it. Sorry, but those are facts, Sc should have never been ranked #2, as proof on the last game of the season vs UCLA, who did I mention is unranked. :D

You truley are a nut job, arent you. Im not preaching about how great Missouri or A@M is. So why on earth would I bet on either of them. I wouldnt, you idiot. And if Cal was playing Texas, or Oregon St was playing Nebraska, you wouldnt be bringing this up in the first place. You run your mouth about how great the pac-10 is, and how great Sc is, then they get beat twice by unranked teams without controversy. In fact in the UCLA game, the refs picked up 2 obvious flags on the last SC drive practically giving the game to Sc, if they could just move the ball on UCLA. But unfortunately they couldnt, and Sc dropped like a stone, and you dont like it. Sorry, but those are facts, Sc should have never been ranked #2, as proof on the last game of the season vs UCLA, who did I mention is unranked. :D

euh, not even close my man. I would wager every Pac 10 game with the spread vs. the Big 12, and that the Pac 10 will fair better in the bowls, which is what we have all been arguing about for months. Deal with it .

b/c I have some faith in the strength of the league this year- period. end of story. You obviously do not have faith in the Big 12-

Done- ignoring your moronic posts from now on - just don't ever come at me talking sh1t about OU, or the Big 12, and not have the ba11s to back it up - you come off like a whiny girl with your excuses.

l

euh, not even close my man. I would wager every Pac 10 game with the spread vs. the Big 12, and that the Pac 10 will fair better in the bowls, which is what we have all been arguing about for months. Deal with it .

b/c I have some faith in the strength of the league this year- period. end of story. You obviously do not have faith in the Big 12-

So not only are you a stalker, but a liar as well.