[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Mike Vick: A Real American Genius

The Vatican Hitsquad

Vick - the guy without heart.

Anyone who pulls himself from a game with the playoffs on the line is no leader (and incidentally, for you lamers who say he was hurt - he played the following week! Obviously he wasn't that hurt. Favre probably plays through worse pain on a weekly basis)

Using Favre was a bad example Wolv.

Just three games ago with the Packers still alive for the playoffs, Favre pulled himself from the game & Rodgers came in for him, broke his foot & is now on IR.

Oh! And Favre also played the next week.

So, by your own criteria, it's Favre & Vick - the guys without hearts. :D

He's also a master at deflecting blame from himself and onto everyone else. You can't be a team leader with no accountability.

From the quoted article

"We've had a lot of dropped balls this year, but as a player I have to move on," said Vick. "I'm going to take the heat. I'm going to take the criticism for the losses."

Yeah boy, that sure is deflecting the blame :D

Using Favre was a bad example Wolv.

Just three games ago with the Packers still alive for the playoffs, Favre pulled himself from the game & Rodgers came in for him, broke his foot & is now on IR.

Oh! And Favre also played the next week.

So, by your own criteria, it's Favre & Vick - the guys without hearts. :D

From the quoted article

Yeah boy, that sure is deflecting the blame :D

So holding himself accountable once totally dismisses the myriad of times he has blamed others in the not-so-distant past? Short term memory is key in being a Vick supporter I guess.

So holding himself accountable once totally dismisses the myriad of times he has blamed others in the not-so-distant past?

:D

Got any examples of these "myriad of times he has blamed others"?

Oh! And what happened to your Vick -guy without a heart with Favre as an example of a QB for a team in the playoff hunt who doesn't pull himself out of a game for injury, but then plays the next week?

Too busy pulling that size 12 out of your mouth perhaps? :D