[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

The National Championship game...

untateve

I hate the Gators. They are probably my least favorite team after Miami. But I have to give them their due. They completely obliterated a slow footed and over rated OSU team. Urban Meyer out coached the ghey guy in the sweater vest. It was embarrasing to watch the suck-eyes get out classed to that extent. They were absolutely helpless against the Florida onslaught. And Tressel just stood there like a deer in the headlights. Congrats Steve on your Gators much deserved win.

hurts don't it?

wow, UA football is not great- your point? I will gladly take the hoops program- thanks.

You bore me.

Oh...So you expect to attack OSU fans and BIG TEN fans and not have any response because of last night's game?

Hoops??? Is this a Hoops forum??

Edited by sacosud

hurts don't it?

wow, UA football is not great- your point? I will gladly take the hoops program- thanks.

You bore me.

Of course it does, but not near as bad as all of you would like it too.

OSU has a rich tradition and has a recent ring.

4 out of 5 BCS wins.

Out right Big Ten Champs and another win against Michigan.

Another Heisman Trophy and we will be in another BCS bowl next season.

Yes...It hurts. I would be a liar to say that last night did not hurt just not crushed like you would like.

You have to get to the game to have it hurt wildcat and for that I smile because there was alot of Pac 10,SEC,WAC,BIG 12 and other Big Ten Schools that would have loved to been there.

Edited by sacosud

Here's my take. Get rid of the polls and just play the prom dances at the end of the season. The bcs college presidents can just keep annoiting themsleves as the prom queen. There will never be a playoff because that would take money out of too many pockets.