[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

ESPN 2007 NFL Mock Draft

Sgt. Ryan

Anybody know if Joe Thomas can catch? That might help his draft stock with Detroit.

I'd love to hear the "experts" tell us who Millen should draft BEFORE hand since he's so stupid blah blah. Nobody ripped the Harrington pick at the time.

I'd love to hear the "experts" tell us who Millen should draft BEFORE hand since he's so stupid blah blah. Nobody ripped the Harrington pick at the time.

The GM wanted Jammer. Ford wanted Harrington.

Neither have been what was expected of them but IMO Jammer has been the better player...by alot.

Every team, and fan, knows what it needs. Every team, and fan, has an understanding of holes in the D or O. And every football service out there also knows those things. However.... 'experts' making guesses four months in advance...before kids declare...before the combine... before the SB is even played.... just makes no sense to me.

'Experts' telling teams who they should take when leaves me cold.

Every team, and fan, knows what it needs. Every team, and fan, has an understanding of holes in the D or O. And every football service out there also knows those things. However.... 'experts' making guesses four months in advance...before kids declare...before the combine... before the SB is even played.... just makes no sense to me.

'Experts' telling teams who they should take when leaves me cold.

I see, so that's why you bothered to read and reply to this thread. :D

PS every fan does NOT have an understanding of holes in the D or O.

Just the ones here. :D

Edited by BeeR