[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

This night just got better!

broncosn05

There is a possibility here that what Vick was carrying was "fake Josh Gordon". Apparently, there are companies that sell a product that looks like Josh Gordon, smells like Josh Gordon, and I would assume smokes like Josh Gordon, yet has no THC and no psychadelic properties. This is a legal substance, sold mail order.

If that indeed is the case here, it might clear Vick to a degree as far as public perception. But one would have to ask why is Vick carrying fake Josh Gordon? Bizarre any way you slice it.

fake Josh Gordon, that's like decaf coffee...what's the point???

the reality of the NFL is a ton of players smoke Josh Gordon. vick is kinda retarded with this situation...but he has done it all through life.

rex grossman played every game in HS his junior senior year stoned..he was a coke-head...i wouldnt be suprised if he still did

the reality of the NFL is a ton of players smoke Josh Gordon. vick is kinda retarded with this situation...but he has done it all through life.

rex grossman played every game in HS his junior senior year stoned..he was a coke-head...i wouldnt be suprised if he still did

Did you go to HS with Rex?

What the hell are YOU smoking? Vick is a pothead and everyone knows it. The real tragedy is that that smoking a Josh Gordon can ruin your career, but if you go to the team doc and get vicodins and percocets nobody cares. What hypocracy.

Who the hell are YOU?

And since we have Rex Grossman's high school girl friend on board, weed is no where near as bad as cocaine, meth, or heroin. :D

So you hid your Josh Gordon (that is not allowed on a plane) in a water bottle (that is not allowed on a plane). :D

I was going to say he should've taken Amtrak, but they still haven't re-built the Miami/Atlanta line that I'm assuming General Sherman tore up.

I was going to say he should've taken Amtrak, but they still haven't re-built the Miami/Atlanta line that I'm assuming General Sherman tore up.

Correct.

Only the Cresant route runs through Atlanta, as a stop from New York to New Orleans.