[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Pacman being Pacman

Randall

I heard the club owner on the radio - although crass, everyone involved was aware that the money was a "prop" in this case, including the strippers...right up till the time the other guys decided that wasn't going to work for them. Also, according to the club owner, PacMan starting beating on one of the stippers.

I think this is just like the Ray-Ray incident (he wasn't ever labeled as the one with the knife), and I'm sure it'll end up the same - PacMan's friend goes down (which he should) but nothing happens to PacMan (which is debatable).

I heard the club owner on the radio - although crass, everyone involved was aware that the money was a "prop" in this case, including the strippers...right up till the time the other guys decided that wasn't going to work for them. Also, according to the club owner, PacMan starting beating on one of the stippers.

I think this is just like the Ray-Ray incident (he wasn't ever labeled as the one with the knife), and I'm sure it'll end up the same - PacMan's friend goes down (which he should) but nothing happens to PacMan (which is debatable).

Got it, the whole 'prop' thing kind of threw me. I work in the film business and when you need prop money, you get prop/fake money. :tup::D:D

I don't get the whole prop thing. Is PacMan saying that he was going to throw all this money around & then it was going to carefully be re-collected & returned to him? This seems ridiculous. They do make prop "Hollywood" money that would have worked for PacMan's little "skit".

I have only heard limited details onthis story. Is the club owner saying that once all hell broke loose, he went into Robin Hood mode by grabbing the bag of remaining money, booking out of the club with the idea of giving the money to the dancers? Did nee not stick around his own club while all of this crap was going down?

No - actaully, the club owner didn't mention the guy taking the money - his story is:

PacMan partied for a while, and part of it was him tossing the money on stage for visual effect. The strippers "knew" this and knew this wasn't part of the tips, but one of them decided otherwise (this is where the story about the guy with the bag kinda woudl come in and could have been part of it). PacMan grabbed the offending stripper, punched her. One of the body guards went to subdue PacMan, girl hit him with champagne bottle, all hell starts breaking loose (oh, and at this point, PacMan goes back after the stripper and hits her in the other side of her head...nice guy we got here regardless of the rest of this). They start to get it shuffled outside - one of PacMan's group tells the bouncer "going to f'n kill you"....then goes gets a gun, shoots bouncer and othe rtwo (the bouncer at the heart of this is not the one that got paralyzed).

Now, I don't know PacMan, the club owner, the stipper or the bouncer....but I got a feelign this may not be the full truth, but is closer to the truth then "i had nothing to do with it"

Okay, I just read this story on yahoo:

http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/news?slug=ap-t...ov=ap&type=lgns

Chris Mitchell is the guy who took the bag of money. He owns a club in Houston & brought in the dancers for this show (because obviously Vegas does not have enough dancers :D ).

It also states that he left with the bag before the melee started:

" Mitchell "admits that he took the money in the bag belonging to Jones because he thought it was for the dancers," the warrant says. After Mitchell left Minxx Gentlemen's Club & Lounge, "a melee broke out," the warrant says. "

I'm thinking we just but Pacman & Britney on a small boat somewhere & shove them out to sea. Maybe Howard K. Stern can go along too...

Who among us doesnt carry trashbags full of $80k into strip clubs...

Case and point. I have to agree with you. :D

That is about the most "Look at me, I got Money now", idiotic, wanna be normal but can't, thing I have ever heard of.

He deserves everything coming to him and more. Walking around with 80k. Nothing like bum/hood mentality splashed with a heavy dose of inferiority complex.

It’s just a shame that all that money can’t make his real sack fall from their adolescent position.

Edited by Cowboyz1

Except that in Ray Ray's case he was the murderer, and Pacman doesn't seem to be at least according to eyewitness accounts.

You're way off base here. Pac-Man had a lot more to do with this shooting then Mr. Lewis had to do with the stabbing.

BTW, you throw money onto a stage where women are dancing then you lost your money. Visual effect or not. How many times have you put your money out there and taken it back? It was one dancer that didn't know the rules of Pac-Mans game so that gives him the right to grab her by the hair, smash her face into the stage and then chase her across the club when she runs and hits her in the back of her head making her fall to the ground? Let's hope your teaching your boys better.